Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - story.0

Dex-chan lover
well damn...what a sad start. was truck kun involved?

@Velsy
lol ... what the fk wrong with you ?? he has every right to do that
god or not ... maybe if she acted like a GOD not a fu'king brat.
and not everyone wants 2nd chance, some want to move on to heaven or nothingness whatever.
- if he was asshole like you said he should NOT have that many people mourning over him.
'disrespect to their saviors' she didn't do anything to him yet WTF you are talking about,
she is not the god of this world but another one, she said it herself.

I'm not sure I quite follow, is it an issue with the translation? He asked for all memories of him to disappear, but when she asked if she should erase everyone's memories, including his, he said no. so...what?

@kornboi I think the reason he said no was because of the statement "erase everyone's memories, including his" he wanted to erase everyone's but just not his

@kuzuma but right after didn't he say that erasing everyone's memories would leave him the loneliest? is that what he wants then?

@kornboi Pretty much he would prefer to be lonely himself than have all his family be lonely as well, that’s why all the gods liked him and said he was such a nice boy and stuff.

Contributor
To be fair, a lot of gods in a lot of religions would like a good drama queen moment like this. Seems totally legitimate.

I think the kid is perhaps a little young and foolish for thinking this will necessarily make everyone happier, and a little impetuous to think that it's his right to decide—but he seems good-natured enough in his own way.

Dex-chan lover
Now who in the right mind would hold a glass cup like that?! I know he's dead but wtf the god was struggling on the stronger end of the fucking cup lmao

Double-page supporter
Wow these gods are retarded.

They give him skills in 3 different kinds of melee weapons + unarmed fighting, pick both throwing and archery for ranged attacks and leave his luck at at D with only a potential of B.
Also wasting points in cooking that you can grind up without putting yourself in danger and is just a luxury skill.

Dex-chan lover
Wooow... what an A-hole, with a capital A. Erasing everyone's memories of him? Why not just suck all the meaning out of everyone's lives while you're at it? I sure as heck wouldn't mourn the loss of a villain like that.

If someone wanted to cut out a piece of my existence and tell me they're doing me a favor, the only thing I'd have to say to them is "eff you."

Dex-chan lover
Reborn into a forest in the middle of nowhere. The mods need to patch the respawn points

What a piece of shit. Selfish motherfucker. This MC can fuck right off, robbing people of their memories. What he did he didn't do it for them, he doesn't give a single shit about how they feel; he did it so he could have a fresh start with no worries.

What a piece of shit, really.

Dex-chan lover
The only way the "remove me from their memories" wish could potentially be "good" is if he's a total asshole to everyone while he was still alive, 'cause that'd just mean all memories about him is "bad".

The problem with his "selfless" wish is it doesn't really work if he's a well-liked and good-natured individual, it does more "harm" because it's more likely they have "good" memories about him and the pain/sadness of his death wouldn't amount to the happiness the memory of him should've been.

Also I feel "late" actually starting to read this but I just have to get my mini rant about his wish out.

Users who are viewing this thread