Isekai Tensei no Boukensha - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - story.10

And there it is. With this, it will turn into a cliche harem reincarnation trope.

Honestly, I am really pissed that he didnt just attack the dragon before he could cast his second breath.

Also, why did the author have to kill the parents? I am just genuinely confused what the purpose of it was considering what happens and how he behaves in the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
These types of characters are always fast, strong and powerful with magic, until they have to move a family member away from an deadly attack. 😂 Even if the dad was mortally wounded, didn't seem like the mom was

Double-page supporter
True masterpiece. Made from the finest pile of hot garbage. You could set fire to it and be warm forever.

My friends give me shit for thinking death of friends and family is a lame backstory in DnD. Meanwhile, here I am, reading every isekai I can get my hands on, and it's just lame and pathetic, get a proper job author-san, writing isn't your forte.

Thanks translator. Sorry you had to listen to our toxic hatred for this series.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, sucha high intellectual writing skill from author, what a galaxy brain person

i cant hold my laugh at how shit that plot writing is LMAO

@Mojo and there you have it just like what you hoped for in ch.9 comments...

Not any better than barrier tensei, but surely slightly better than it...

Dex-chan lover
I need to point fingers here that the king caused this shit happening. Imagine if the forest are not blocked maybe MC could spot the horde earlier. Imagine if the army did their job properly, they could evacuate properly and MC and family could properly subjugate the damn zombie dragon given time.

The king is indeed a blind shit by ignoring the rampant corruption happened in his territory. MC need to prepare a guillotine after dealing with this shit

The art isn't the best. If there were no text, then the only thing I would get from this chapter was a mutated chicken with corona as his element affinity and a guy spreading his arms in a chuunibyou style like he was trying to absorb some qi into his merridian channel so he could surpass the Qi Core Transformation of 8 Hemogeny. The tone is unsettling, with the MC seeing his parents go bye bye and ending the chapter in a superman type of pose. Ill give it a 3 Tier Qi Core out of 5 Tier Dan Tian Phoenix Core Condensation.

He is a gifted being that was LIKED by multiple gods of reincarnation but they still put him in a trashy world and destined to loss his parents AGAIN. This sucks, they're just torturing the poor kid by not letting his soul free when he died back in his first life. It could have been a little bit reasonable if the fact that he was LIKED by the gods isn't a plot device and he was just suddenly reincarnated in the world for no reasons.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminding me with Barrier Master Tensei (uhh i don't really remembered the title since i already drop it). I don't really want to complain but, why the author choosing kill their parent for character development, uhh i mean, how i must say, i think plot like this is so cliche and the mc development stage was too sudden. I hope after this the plot still interesting, not like barrier tensei, and the author not forcing character to develop with sudden accident

Thank you for the chapter, sorry for my bad english

Dex-chan lover
Mushoku Tensei Flashback

Ok... I am officially have these kind of manga now... The one that disguise it self as a happiness and sunshine, just to hit me in the gut...

... Still gonna read it and i'm not saying it's bad. I just hate it. As someone who reads novel and manga by projecting my self in the story, this kind of character development or plot device is just... Painful...

unnecessary forced plot where someone close to him has to die in order for him to grow... like, the first shot sure they didn't see it coming; but the second one? they had plenty time to talk and didn't even dodge? what kind of fuckery is this?

Group Leader
Well, 10 chapters and everyone is dead.
I'll take that as an ending and stop reading this apparently.

I was listening to some dramatic music and damn... it really kick up the mood while reading this. Damn damn DAMN D A M N

Users who are viewing this thread