Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 51 - If It's For You

Dex-chan lover
Trigger all the wierd flags. Also, two demons to deal with would be good for Balud's younger sibling backstory.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy I mean, the sibling would mostly only deal with the mother since Agatha is pretty likely to remain employed under Balud. But if they did get raised under the watchful eye of that mother and this older sister I can only imagine what kind of great pervert warrior would be produced.

Dex-chan lover
@athros @Dethaw
The "I'm going to give you my shittiest province after your great deed" daughter? Or is it the "I secretly want to fuck my daughter so don't you dare date her" daughter? Or is it part of the dog-merchant-girl family?

On that note, isn't the one that gave him a territory the king of the nation? The one that send him to deal wih the whole pirate princess thingy ordeal right?

Group Leader
@musicfreak12
The 1st on is the damn king. Dunno for the 2nd one, but it's the "I'm thankful that you're the reason she can smile now BUT DON'T EVER THINK OF DATING HER" daughter. Also the man who spread the hair treatment products to the noble side. Silk's introduction is on Ch.12 btw.

Eyyup, it's that jerkass king; the same annoying king that gives him the whole messed up area.

For the pirate princess(or duchess, I forgot) thingy, he actually just sent him to spread the pump and cholera treatment there as a 'good relation' sentiment, with his sick princess' marriage cancellation as the fair payment (AFAICR). Thanks to his luck though, he got embroiled in some royal fuckery there, and ended up getting him the actual recognition as someone who's capable enough as his daughter's groom... and the king's wariness of getting threatened by our MC's rotten luckcapability.

Dex-chan lover
man this really drags on, can we get this shit going already.

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12
@Dethaw

Whoa whoa whoa. She ain't JUST a student. She a noble of Tristovy. And a Princess sheltered under Noble Randolph at that. Story progression so far has been the road to Tristovy.

Users who are viewing this thread