Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 58 - King And Opportunist

Group Leader
THANKS IVE BEEN WAITING OWO

Also TRUST ANTRIM. THEY CAN DO IT

This arc was so epic in the LN, I can't wait to actually see it play out.

Dex-chan lover
if you wana betray your kingdom then do it but god i hate these hypocrites that try to convince themselves that they are doing it to save the country or the people. you're doing it for yourself and only yourself, at least be honest about it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys, just tell me now, is baldur and his mom gonna continue to let the king and others get away with having baldur do their dirty work or do they kick their asses one of these chapters(days)?

Dex-chan lover
To quote Balud when he settled into the place ages ago, "Come at me if you will. I'll show you how wars will be waged from now on."

By all means, come. Balud comes from both the battlefield and a world where wars are waged mercilessly.

Dex-chan lover
so the fat dude is gonna make a blockage between the mc and the rest of the country?

Which ch in the LN? Also any nice detail that would make me start from ch1 or i can skip to the current manga ch?

ADK

I think a certain fiesty lady is going to bring Maurica and Haurelia to its knees pretty soon

@fgosegul Well there’s a free translation of the novel on Bakapervert wordpress so if you are interested you can read it
This is a turning point in the story from here a new story arc will begin, and yes there’s a chapter where he will “politically” kick his ass

@FgoSegul
that king got his daughter stolen from him. She intentionally revoke her nobility to follow baldur to another kingdom after that king choose to engage her to another noble to secure internal politic instead of to baldr (because later baldr found out that he have beastman blood and openly declare it).

It's not a direct feels good revenge or such, but i believe the king realize that his kingdom ended up politically and economically on baldr mercy after baldr become the king of a kingdom on his west, have a mariage ties with one of the strong faction on his kingdom, a personal friendship to a kingdom on his north and south, while the kingdom om his east is a pupet only due to losing war against baldr(this current war)

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to Balud teaching this world of the horror that is trench warfare. At least I hope that's how it goes.

Double-page supporter
Anyone knows which chapter this is in the LN ? I'd like to start reading it on Bakapervert's.

Users who are viewing this thread