Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 62 - Mark Of A Hero

Fed-Kun's army
AHHH I was looking forward to the battle. See you guys next year.

@Bramia the point is that:
Mangaka gets a salary directly from the company.
Mangaka needs help.
Mangaka cuts his salary to hire help he desperately needs to keep up with the companies requests.

The Mangaka is cutting his earnings just to comply with his work, that is NOT what should be happening.

Getting some strong Hellsing/Drifter vibes from this chapter and the art. I heartily approve.

Aggregator gang
if he has those fortifications and a sufficient quantity of fast reloading guns, explosives, and/or poison gas, he's already won no question.
although I doubt he'd have enough guns given the difficulty of making them with the tech we've seen available, and poison gas can hurt his allies and even his civilians if the winds turn wrong, so I'm guessing he went the explosives route.

Dex-chan lover
I looked through the LN so I could read it myself, and it looks like this is at the start of v5c2. Maybe worth reading chapter 1 too just to be safe, though that'll take you back a few manga chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Stay tuned next month it'll be a chapter on
Baldr's parents heading out to help and the economic downfall of a traitor group inside the kingdom. Another year goes by till the fighting starts.

Dex-chan lover
@daja-rahrah well it is almost 2021 so it is entirely possible another year goes by before the fighting unless we get early chapter

His enemy is using the Russian war doctrine, just pour more soldiers in hope that you will over run the enemy....

Dex-chan lover
We really have come so far huh. . .fighting for his survival -> fighting for his friends -> fighting for his teritory -> fighting for his kingdom -> fighting for his race -> fighting for the continent

@vaynefox You're mistaking it for WW2 necessity. Russian at the time when Germany attacked weren't fully prepared. They had to defednt their land from genocidal maniac, so they had no say how to war.
In other cases Russian military was quite okay. Like in Great Northern War which ended Sweden's ambition to be European superpower.

Double-page supporter
funny to me that isekai is in the title of this and it's basically not present at all

oh come on! how long is the pre-war going to last. This ain't a weekly manga where chapters that go nowhere is acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
@Uxtef

Thanks for your hard work. But Ai-chan personally thinks it should be 'The Massacre At Antrim' instead of 'The Massacre of Antrim'. Sure, Ai-chan knows what you're trying to say, but it could also mean that 'the invaders punched through and killed all the inhabitants of Antrim'.

Users who are viewing this thread