Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 63 - It's Our Victory

Dex-chan lover
Yosh. Time to retreat to the second line of defense, probably. By all means, walk into the maw of the dragon.

Behold, how wars will be waged from now on.

Aggregator gang
One month and this is all I get? I've forgotten how agonizingly slow adaptations of Japanese LNs are. Korean manhua have spoiled me. I'd take biweekly releases over basically forgetting the entire plot every chapter.

Ugh... Why did i read this chapter rn. I should save 3-4 chapter so i can binge it next time without have to feels the cliff hanger

Oh well, and thank you for your translation!

Fed-Kun's army
@mrmm Trench warfare has been used even before WWI also the Romans did dig trench in war but they used it in a different way.

Dex-chan lover
Victory my ass, that was just the first trench... wait until they go in and get stuck in the meat-grinder.

Dex-chan lover
They've defeated the barbed wire, I'll give them that. Excellent job, pats on the back all around. They have attained the privilege to "solid ground" until the first trench, and it seems they are being given the privilege to stand upright for free. What an amazing luxury they are being given, it'd be a shame if something happened to it, or any of the other luxuries they are unaware they are being given.

Double-page supporter
"what good will a few stones do them?" said no one ever when faced with stones flying at them. let alone exploding stones

Double-page supporter
@Hell_Satan Wow for real? I remember playing Spartan Total Warrior and there is a stage where there are trenches around, though it wasn't real XD

Group Leader
Oh, noes, they got them...

Unless a dam, the trenches and water that they prepared on the past chapter have something to do with anything...

Please could someone spoil ? What's going to happen ? How are they going to lose ?

... All they did was make 1 (big) hole in the primary defenses. Effectively funneling the army in 1 concentrated point. They'll be like fish in a barrel for artillery & archers while a final blow from some kind of AoE (like a river) can mop 'm up in 1 fell swoop. Victory? Yes, but not for them haha!

@Nago jokes aside
they will be hit with flaming oil that they won't be able to deal with for a while, then comes the flooding with the dam and after that the reason they didn't use too many mages will be revealed, they were heating lumps of iron that was then launched into the remains of said flooding and causing steam explosions left and right and afterwards in the confusion they eliminated most of the the chain of command so comes the retreat but I might be forgetting some parts
With the monthly release and this pacing it will take far too long for this story so I recommend you read the ln

Users who are viewing this thread