Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Ch. 63 - It's Our Victory

Dex-chan lover
I was scared we'd have to wait another three or four chapters of people talking up the battle before we got to the actual battle, so this is a relief.

Next chapter, break out the flashlights boys.
c2148fae9c60ddccb02ef729fe77de04.jpg

Guys dont be so sure about it. If he has weapons from post napoleonic era he won the battle. Catapults and crossbos can be a trap for enemy to provoke him to enter trenches, and without knowlage of trenches warfare no matter of numbers they are fucked so hard that even their mothers wont recognise them.

Dex-chan lover
that's why you make several lines of trenches, always a way to fall back when the enemy pushes forward

Double-page supporter
@SonicWizard

Is LN translated? If so where do i pick up to be around the start of the battle?

i cant wait any more i need to know how they get rekt.

its fully translated on bakapervert and this is volume 5.

The plan seems to have been to put up heavy resistance enough so that they'll bring out mages to the front to lead the march and dismantle their defenses, and then flood the trenches as soon as the heavily armored units/mages make their way in to wipe out as many soldiers as possible before reaching Antrim. "It's Our Victory" seems more like "Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire"

@HiraOmnibus

Not really. It's an entire country's army vs one regional lord. Not to mention they are using multiple units of mages. If they were facing a full army in trench warfare the battlefield would be much larger meaning mages wouldn't be as effective.

Group Leader
@HiraOmnibus probably a difference in backing, mc took over a neglected, mismanaged area with limited manpower, funding, and support with even some petty ‘allies’ trying to trip him up.

Opposing force is united in purpose and has (temporary) plot armor, all the funding, all the men, and all the support they need since they’re planning on a general invasion.

Dex-chan lover
This is some gooooood shit, thanks
Also premature gg is bm, that will come back to you next chapter

@Nemovir they haven't had been able to take control over the body( they barely do before too) but they're still inside him. The old man probably gonna show later

Users who are viewing this thread