Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Contributor
What a happy ending for the pair! Of course now back to Balud's harem back home...

One's a trap and the other one's a reverse trap. So a man that likes to pretend to be a woman and a woman that likes to pretend to be a man.

Dex-chan lover
but if one's a trap, and the other is a reverse trap, i find it hard to believe they have 8 children.
coz in most hentai that i read, the trap is ussually the receiver xD

Dex-chan lover
Betting my money that Urraca will tailing behind after she finishes some stuff

Group Leader
Ah, I see the other two souls were men of culture as well.

Slightly disappointed Balud didn't take home some brown sugar as a souvenir, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Oh well, maybe next time.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
In the past eight children were nothing much. Even if they were royals, chances are at least a couple of them would die before turning 20. If they were commoners, six dying before having their own children wouldn't be particularly strange, with half dying being almost expected. Seven dying out of eight would be needed for the parents to call it a tragedy and other people agreeing without calling them drama queens.

Dex-chan lover
friend: "I'm sorry for your misfortune"
best friend: "suck it up so I can get a good laugh. lol"

Dex-chan lover
Why would be hard for them to have 8 children? Remember, no TV and no internet!

So when two Hideyoshi's marry they end up having 8 kids and inspire a Hideyoshi trend in 300 years. The power of the Hideyoshi never cease to impress me

Aggregator gang
Eh Balud will get Miss. Brown Sugar eventually. Its stated in the light novel.

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain the couple's genders and sexualities again?

Teresa is biologically a woman (sex), identifies as a man (gender) and likes women (heterosexual).
Franco is biologically a man (sex), identifies as a woman (gender) and likes men (heterosexual).
So, they're both heterosexual (Biological sexes be damned! ?️‍?) and they fell in love without too much manga-weirdness.

The translations of the vows had me confused, since they use the pronouns belonging to the other's biological sex in there, so I was wondering if I missed something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm imagining all their sons and daughters were trap which influence that country that much lol

Dex-chan lover
She'll show up eventually. She finally found her perfect old man. No proper pirate worth their salt would let a treasure go just like that.

Harem tentatively UP +1

Dex-chan lover
@SpacyRicochet I'm guessing that both of them are aware that they have to Teresa has to be the queen, Franco has to be the king, so they kept the pronouns in place. Perhaps a version of Teresa, as a woman, is the husband and Franco, as the man, is the wife.

Users who are viewing this thread