Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Maiden and the loom

@Swerving there's a bit of a throwaway line in the first chapter where he says he spent the night before his entrance exam reading wikipedia. I don't know if there's more detail in the LN or whatever but I suspect it's something like "I spent all my time reading random stuff online so I know a bunch of old trivia"

TDIL:
Beer makes you engage in degenerate sexual activities in public and will make you gain 30lbs overnight.
Also, there's someone in the world that thinks bottom fermented beers taste better than top fermented ones. I'll stick with my porters and stouts, if you don't mind.

@Avenger88id
e9b15185fb589915c66567fb0c67305d9e4703c363cdffa9240c23d9011f6e20.jpg

Upper left: Urraca de Palma (ウラカ・デ・パルマ)
Lower left: Rachel (レイチェル)
Middle-upper left: Seilurn (セイルーン)
Middle-lower left: Balud Antrim Cornelius (バルド・アントリム・コルネリアス)
Middle-upper right: Serina (セリーナ)
Middle-lower right: Silk Randolph (シルク・ランドルフ)
Upper right: Satsuki Kagetsu (サツキ・カゲツ)
Lower right: Agatha (アガサ)

I don't know when Urraca will join the harem, but I believe it's way after Balud conquers Haurelia. The image originates from volume 12 of the light novel (latest is volume 14). While there are not many spoilers out there, the Japanese Wikipedia has some. Also, the cover of the novels are pretty telling, if you're interested. See this one for example:
2L.jpg

The story of the manga is currently around volume 4 of the light novel. I know for sure that Urraca is besides Balud by volume 8, same with Satsuki, which is way after the arc in Serina's country and after the Cornelius twins, Nigel and Marguerite, are born.

@Swerving It's not a massive leap for him to think up the concept given all the rigging and engineering he's been exposed to. With some help from craftsmen he could refine it into something workable (the major leap isn't in materials or delicate machining, it's in the concept).

Double-page supporter
Beer Belly ...
Like usual, beer filled with a lot of Callory ...
it's true in real life too ... =3= ...

hold up did i miss an entire chapter, why is she acting like that in front of balud? did they do the do

@Kllick
That's correct. According to the Japanese Wikipedia, Rachel joins him after abdicating from her royal ties, shortly after Balud's lineage is revealed and he gets involved in the Tristovy civil war (at that point, a fiance from Welkin was assigned to her).

OH SHIT!

xD yup that's alot of carbonhydrates your gulping down.

@isekaiweeb They're promised to each other, more or less. But i doubt that they "did" the dead already. It's more of an "flirting abusively all the time" foreplay atm.

I think they need an official marriage first ... might be something religious again. *shrugs* times change.

BUT then again ... i doubt he ever will get laid or further then kissing and holding hands. He's an Japanese MC ... and an Harem Protaganist.

Aggregator gang
you'd think Zirco'd be skinnier, I mean, I know she binges on snacks all the time, and drinks a lot, but she had to play sparing partner to MC's mom for months...so either 1: more time has passed than I thought since MC went to his new land, 2: he's still at home prepping for the journey, or 3: she has a fantasy world body type that gets fatter super fast if she lets up on the exorcise

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac She binged hard. Real hard.

It's very easy to get rounded out if you consume so many carbs at once and then just sleep it all off, especially if you're introduced to something like lager and just down the stuff like crazy. She can work it off of course, but she earned those chins by partying that hard.

Kinda late but... aren't the wheels in the wrong direction? or just weren't given enough detail to tell precisely their direction...

Double-page supporter
Ohh Agatha, I can see why you don't want to be in his harem, you want a harem of your own.

Users who are viewing this thread