Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Title.

Come up with a fake isekai title that sounds so unreal that it works. If, unbeknownst to the poster, the title is actually real, whoever points it out gets a cookie.

I'll start: destroying the demon king's moonbase in a medival world for my employment

Dex-chan lover
@fagguette101 so guess if this..
destroying the demon king's moonbase in a medival world for my employment
..is real or not?

Hmm.. not real, cause moonbase and medieval doesn't work well together (unless maybe it's like Goblin Slayer where he said Goblin came from the moon)...

Hey wait, is this actually Goblin Slayer???

The busty loli-goddess reincarnated me as the hero, but I am a shut-in, so I became the demon lord instead.

I got summoned to another world but another summoner from earth summon me back before I obtain any cheat abilities, so now I am an average human in average world eventhough my great-grandpa was a self-proclaimed sage, trying my best living in an (imaginary) slow mofu mofu life using my vast medieval period knowledge from searching on bing which is now mostly outdated and pretty much useless in this modern era, when I realize my age I am already an actual fat wizzard (30y/o virgins) which still have chuunibyou disease, my fiancee ( a common black company slave ) broke our engagement before dying and reincarnated as a saint in another world and my family try to throw me into monastery via the HELLO WORK agency, but knowing whats going happen to me I'll try to change my fate as a mob in this world until finally I understand that I'm the villain on my own life.

In another world, I’m a useless vampire!

I’m suddenly feeling inspired to actually write a story with that!😄

"In another world, I have the strongest skill but I don't realize it yet"

"I've been reborn as a tapeworm! Can I still defeat the demon lord?"

"They summoned 10,000 heroes and locked us in a room. I will prove that I'm the strongest!"

"This other world is made of fire and covered in spikes?!"

"I violated 14 girls before I realized that this world wasn't a dream"

"Founding an automotive industry in another world (so I can get hit by a truck and get back)"

"Is it wrong to imprison girls in the dungeon?"

"I've been summoned to a world I'm pretty sure I read about in another manga"

"In another world, I'm a mighty wizard, so I teleported back to Japan"

"My girlfriend was summoned to another world and that's why you've never met her"

"Being a reincarnated baby is boring. I want to explore the dungeon NOW!"

"The demon lord summoned me just so he could laugh at me" (4koma)

"How can I explore the dungeon when I am a fish?"

"Reading Isekai manga in another world"

"I flooded the dungeon with low-level water magic and reached level 999. Now I'm a wanted criminal."

I hereby release the ideas above to the public domain. I hope someone does something really stupid with them.

"I've been reincarnated into an RPG world, but because I'm bad at video games, my stat spread is horrendous, and I must now rely solely on my gear scores to get by. Can I still defeat the demon king and return home, even if I don't find any rare drops?"

Dex-chan lover
"Having a really long title that no one will be able to say in casual conversation IN ANOTHER WORLD!"
"Exploring an unfamiliar world whilst having clinical depression"
"I accidentally killed the entire population of another world because they had no exposure to my diseases"
"I was your average high-schooler but now am the stereotypical anime protagonist"
"I'm a gay dude and now in a world only full of women who want my dick"
"I hate isekai and now am in one"

^ @Nauseatingkittenz 10/10 would read
"i "transported" to an isekai world to be a hero and got a cheat skill, but i don't want to defeat the demon king, i just "transported" myself again."

Users who are viewing this thread