Isekai titles so dumb they could work

"That time when my ultimate waifu revived me in an alternate universe sequel after I got killed to change the world for the sakes of my backstabbing friends and families."

"Summoned to another world while driving a truck and accidentally struck the king which in turn sending him to my origin homeworld." (and i got to care for his queen, his princess, his female first knight, his lovely magic-caster....)

I got reincarnated in a world with no Internet, so I decided to kickstart the technological revolution, and now the demon lord and I are in a MMO party.

That time I got reincarnated as Truck-Kun, and decided to send the hero and demon lord to earth.

I got reincarnated as a Goblin, now I spend all my days hiding from adventurers.

I got reincarnated as a Big breasted counter girl at a guild, now I spend all my days getting sexually harassed by the male adventurers and flirting with the female adventurers.

That time I got reincarnated as a Atomic Bomb, and destoyed half a planet.

I got summoned with OP powers but don't speak their language, so was mistaken as the supreme leader.

Double-page supporter
The times I got reincarnated with my worlds internet as my magic,cue (both ideological and technological)revolutions and memes

Wait, Are You Telling Me That My Right Hand Is Somehow Revered As A King in Another World!?

Stop Telling Me I'm Insane, I Really Was Summoned To Another World To Fight Satan! Wait, Why Are You Getting Out The Straight Jacket?

Double-page supporter
I became a god of technology in another world! Advancing the people is hard!

"I got reincarnated in another world but i am schizophrenic and i'm running out of medication?!?"

Dex-chan lover
"That time I got an abortion and my fetus ended up being the demon king in another world"

That time i got crucified for using math and basic distillation in another world, causing me to be reborn as my newborn daughter (genderswap) back in japan.

"That time i got reincarnated for the 99999th time, still retaining all of my previous cheat skill"
"My parttime job as a God managing a world"
"I'm a demon lord that got transported into a weird world called 'Florida' "
"Working as a CSI in demon world"

Fed-Kun's army
That time I got reincarnated but got stuck with the “skills” I had in my previous life!?!

Dex-chan lover
"The Hero's Brocon Sibling Chases Them to Another World"
"In Another World Where Pretty Women Kick Me By Accident"
"Please Don't Make Me Marry This Tsundere Princess"
"I'll be the Matchmaker the Rivals and Conquest Targets Need!"

"I Nuked My Own Country to Stop Demon Lord From Advancing Further"
"That One Time the Warlord Have a Daddy Issue and Started 7 Years long War"

Users who are viewing this thread