Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
"Reincarnated as Truck-kun in another world so I can hit heroes to reincarnate in another worlds as Truck-kuns to send space-quantum-mechanics physics to send me back, but junk collectors might be first here."

"Reincarnated as a Trunk-kun target. Short 10 000 lives."

"I'm reincarnated hero so I will kill demon lord so he can kill Truck-kun and reincarnate him here, so Truck-kun can send me back."

Dex-chan lover
"I was reincarnated as DIO from Jojo Bizarre Adventure, now I need to avoid my bad end"

"I got isekaied into a MOBA game, now I am stuck into a 2km² map with endless respawn"

I used to be the guy in charge of hitting all those people with the truck and isekaing them. Until I got Isekai'd by my past self now im perpetually isekai'd as the first monster all those who get isekai'd encounter.

Dex-chan lover
I Was Reborn As An Unlovable Sack Of Shit? This Isekai Didn't Fucking Change A Thing! I'm Going To Go Fight The Demon King I Guess.

Dex-chan lover
Reborn in Sunnydale California, as a Loli Vampire Slayer version of ....ADOLF HITLER!?

Help! I died a virgin and was reborn as a succubus! How am I supposed to get a "meal" without sex appeal?!

I have been reincarnated in a new world where I am an absolute Chad, and a cheat ability that constantly has people’s jaws drop, eyes popping out, and making them yell and think “Wow, how does this person keep getting stronger and stronger without struggling?!”

Double-page supporter
I was reincarnated in another world, my son was too as my soncon mother.

"I got isekai'd but the demon lord is already dead and no one cares about me. I guess I'll try farming or something."

Dex-chan lover
I, a Demon Lord, Got Transported to Japan Where Its Birth Rate has Declined and Decided to Do Something About It

My garage is a portal to an Isekai without any sentient inhabitants, It's a free real estate! Did I mention I also found oil and other natural resources?

Dex-chan lover
@AK140
Oh blyat you hear that?
That is the sound of freedom
knocking on your door.

I was Isekai'd
and then sent back home because
I need a visa.

Users who are viewing this thread