Isekai titles so dumb they could work

"That time my mother caught me watching po®n and fa*ping, End up hanging myself in embarassment and got myself isekaid"

Dex-chan lover
I got too scared of dungeon diving so suicided and landed on earth

Dex-chan lover
the otherworlds hate me so much they invent "time-space magic" so they don't have to deal with me

Adventuring in another world with my friend after we didn't kill ourselfs!
Adventures of: Epstein-san and MC-kun

I tripped over a rabbit and died so I was reincarnated in a fantasy world where I hunted only rabbits to get my revenge, only to find that rabbits secretly give the most exp so I'm now max level and godlike and everyone wants to kill me because they're jealous of the harem I gathered from being so tough.

Dex-chan lover
I was punk who got transported to another world, swore at a princess by accident and now I'm engaged.

Fed-Kun's army
I brought COVID in another world and wiped everybody out.

Dex-chan lover
I saved another world by teaching them how they grow beans, in return I can now fly with the power of farts

Group Leader
That time I was transported to another world with the Ulitmate Cheat Power to remove other Cheat Powers in a world full of Cheat Powers, and now I will build my Cheat Power Harem so I can live a Slow Cheat Life in the New World.

Reincarnated in the Showa era as manga master Shigeru Mizuki, except I don't know how to draw with two hands, let alone missing an arm.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what i have to do in this world because i am a NEET

Aggregator gang
Reincarnated in another world as a mountain after I died while rock climbing.

Group Leader
"That time I was reincarnated into an action-packed world and became a bestselling author by writing a story based on my extremely dull life in Japan."

My Mundane Life as A Warrior Who Has No Future Because My Aura Is so Low That Even Children Have a Better Chance Than Me!

TL;DR Weaker Than Children

Reincarnated as weather controlling goddess- but my depression causes miasma?! Keep happy Goddess-sama, or you'll kill them.

I was reincarnated as a train engine fireman, but I despise trains: My train sabotaging journey in the new world.

Reincarnated with the strongest item making cheat: Godly creation, but I'm a vending machine that can't speak or create things without input in an empty desert.

Reincarnated as a level 1 mob in a dungeon. I must clear it solo before the adventurers kill me to achieve freedom, but I only get 1/10,000th of the xp an adventurer would.

Gopnik isekai

Reincarnated as a cockroach

Reincarnated as a tiny pebble with a mana circuit: My journey to becoming the strongest golem

Reborn as a sentient book: Time to bring this small town to world domination through the greatness of capitalism and a no-guilt mentality.

Reincarnated as a hero, but the spell messed up. The goddess is already dead, and I'm 5000 years too late. The demon lord has taken over the world and I'm the only human alive.

Reincarnated as a dungeon mob with a respawn cheat, but I only get xp from being killed: I'm terrified of dying but I I have to save the kingdom without the humans knowing.

I'm a fourteenth-century farmhand accidentally reincarnated in a fantasy world with a mmo leveling system. I have no idea what that is, But I'll try my hardest.

I killed and replaced the candidate for hero reincarnation, but before I got reincarnated I was pulled to a prison planet for illegal reincarnation with almost all of my powers gone: Surviving for twenty years in a maximum-security prison planet with a restart five hours before death respawn cheat that can only be used once every two days.

I was reborn as a vending machine that creates amazing items to save the human kingdom, but it turns out the goddess that summoned me was the demon queen in disguise and all the items I sell are cursed to break at inopportune times and all the money I make goes to the demon kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread