Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
"I Reincarnated as Novelist, I Make Living by Writing Dumb Novel using Dumb Titles I Read from Previous World"

My slow life reincarnation ~ I want to live a slow life in another world but I'm a high maintenance bastard who can't live without rice, Japanese food, and modern technology so I'm going to wreck the other world culture while I'm at it ~

"Is this the real world ? Is this just isekai ? Caught in a weird loop, no escape from the Demon King !"
A story about a guy who keeps switching between the real life and another world each time he dies, but no matter what he does, no matter the world, the Demon King keeps sending his minions to kill him. Why ? Because even though he's weak, killing him earns a lot of xp for his demon army ! (also Truck-kun is a demon too)

"I Got Into a Accident with Truck-kun and Died, But Somehow My Honda Civic Was Reincarnated Into Another World where Only Luxury Cars Exist."

I'd read the country nuking one.

"When I Reincarned I Petrified A Philosopher, So Now I Am Rich And Immortal"

@Haikaka

> I'd read the country nuking one.
Heck, you can even play the game!!
Here's that particular scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDwablWzDE

" I got isekai into Mein Kampf" 😂
preferable this version https://youtu.be/Ng18p-88C-g

Double-page supporter
I reincarnate as the father of the demon lord,time to teach him manners as I make him go through trainings from hells

Group Leader
- That One Time I Got (Regrettably) Reincarnated as A Super Mutant Hybrid Tardigrade, and Now I Can't Die to Go Back To My World.

- Accidentally Got Reincarnated as Schrôdinger's Cat; Now What Should I Do?

- Help! I'm a Planaria in This Life, and Now The Other Mes Are Starting to Incite The Revolution for Experiment Subjects' Freedom!

Dex-chan lover
"I spent my life making TF2 memes and I'm now reincarnated into a horrible amalgamation of all the characters."

Dex-chan lover
Palinka Effect! Or the Time the Yugoslavian Nations in an adapted version for the time period got transported into a fantasy world

"That time my dick nearly caused a world war in another world"

"God sneezed when he made my isekai body, so i look like a brutally killed corpse"

"My isekai mother got me engaged, but i'm too stupid for marriage...oh and i'm the crown prince"

@nobenkyou I died when I read this. I just imagined my own two-door 2004 honda civic struggling with insecurity in the luxury car world. Would my civic be considered desirable there since he would be the only one of his kind? Would the civic be summoned as a hero?? There are too many possibilities...

"Melancholy of the isekai destroyer: I declared war on all isekais, but dumber and dumber isekais keep popping out of nowhere"

"I got reincarnated in another world, but my girlfriend and all the girls I cheated on her reincarnated too and now they want my head"

Dex-chan lover
"The Royal Summoners thought they isekai'ed a hero but I'm actually a retired demon lord living in the modern age."

"I was transported into a world as a cannon fodder, but the mc in that world is also a reincarnator from a bl book I've read."

Users who are viewing this thread