Isekai titles so dumb they could work

I was summoned to another world for the sake of repopulating, but I'd rather go mining instead! ~A tale of two dudes who believe in "Bros before Hoes"~

How to live in another world as a coward with no cheat skill

And since I am re-reading n9511bs so a dnd related one...
My yandere childhood friend pushed me under a train, but thankfully I was summoned to another world! I thought I would become a hero, but it seems I am just an 《Unseen Servant》

I was summoned to another world to defeat the demon queen, but I found out that she's a massive masochist !?!?

@Falador
To be fair, given the people I played with... no matter what kind of summon it is, I can only see it going terribly for the summon itself.

Dex-chan lover
"I reincarnated in another world, but my cheat skill is Mangadex; so I plagarised every story and became the most famous playwright in History."

Fed-Kun's army
Reincarnated as a car in another world, my otherworldy adventure as a horny knight rider

Staff
Super Moderator
"A priestess tried to summon me as a hero, but I refused and summoned the priestess as a slave"
(it's isekai, there always have to be slaves)

"Killing the villain with flavours! That time I got reincarnated as a chef mob and had to max out my cooking abilities to avoid death!!!"
I could see it happening. If it has "avoid death" and villain, ai automatically believe it.

Dex-chan lover
"I got Isekai'd into my favourite game, but since I'm a speedrunner I'll defeat the demon lord within 20 minutes!"

I got transported into another world, and my cheat skill is... Infidelity?!?!

My friend is a hero!? ~ guiding my friend through another world

Comedian in another world ~ We got transported to another world, but we're comedians so we'll stop the demon lord with our stand up comedy routine!

Assassin in another world ~ I got transported to another world, that doesn't mean I'll do anything differently

I got transported to the world of my favourite game, but my favourite game is [Insert game]!

I got reincarnated as god, but who knew god had so many responsibilities!

I thought I got isekai'd, but it turns out I'm just in [Country very different to Japan]!?! ~ Hero in another country

I don't read many isekai

Dex-chan lover
"Dying on earth unlocked New Game+ and everyone but me is overpowered but that won't stop me from being the demon king!"

Ek0

My wife is not a demon queen but a demon king.

Is this sss-class gacha hunter for real?

Users who are viewing this thread