Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
Small Steps in Another World - I Got Isekai'd onto the Planet Mars???

That Time I was Re-Incarnated... in the Same World, but really small?!?

Isekai x100 - In Another World with 100 Identical Clones of Myself!

Isekai After Isekai... Could God Stop Using Me as their Guinea Pig!?

I Killed God - Surviving in a Godless Heaven

Not in Another World - My Lover's Fall into Depression as I Become More & More Insane

Tree in Another World - My (Very) Slow Life as I Watch the World Around me Grow

What Kind of Isekai is This!?! Stuck in a Surrealist World

My Power is Based Off How Funny I am? Defeating the Demon Lord with Stand-Up Comedy

Dex-chan lover
Having Gotten My CDL, I Was 'Recruited' To Another World To Drive Truck-kun For The Reapers' Black Company (In More Ways Than One), But My Dispatcher And My Mechanic Are Both Hot And Horny 20-Year-Olds, So I Think I'll Stick It Out (In More Ways Than One)

Dex-chan lover
I was exiled from the S⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹ Party because, as it turns out, being an insufferable, slave-owning divine equivalent of a trust fund baby, who looks down on the local populace and has no regard for the existing social order doesn't make you any friends. Who knew?

I really don't like being a girl in the Demon King Harem. So I reincarnated as a Guy in another world, where the Demon King is actually a Demon Queen.

That time I switch places with my Mother, in another world.

I was reincarnated as a watchful Spirit, To the Pervert Hero

I isekai'd 100 times to find the princess.

Last edited:
"That time I stabbed my toe so many times, it became my greatest weapon"

Dex-chan lover
"I keep reincarnated for 2000 years to find my mother"

wp11506997.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ahn ♡ You Can't Stop Me from Climbing the Tower! (of LOVE) ~My dick grows by 1 mm per floor~

This Isekai Needs TOILET! ~I bumped into a hot guy pooping by the river, but he's the hero!?☆~

USAKAI - A Rabbit's Life in Another World Without Carrots

That Time an Albatross Pooped on My Windshield ~The parallel world under the cliff is surprisingly laid back~

Bringing My Little Sister's Secret Dildo to Another World, But It Only Works for Guys?! ~The girls think it's too big and scary orz~

The Returning Necromancer's Strongest Yakuza Life ~It's reiwa. I'm seriously gonna teach these grave robbers a lesson... on living?~

Isekai Loli Genocide - Protect Lolis? Nah, I'll Hunt and Kill Them All Instead

Castle Cleaning Life in Another World with My Useless [Triple Jump] SKILL ~My [Aerial Steps] may be limited but I can control the [Stairway to Heaven] to reach the gods!~~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My Older Brother is from Another World! He Really is! ~My brother knows how to prevent the WORLD END, but why do people keep calling him crazy?! Please believe us! Please... anyone?~

Would You Please Join Me in My Faith of ISEKAI? ☆ ~Major world religions deemed Isekai as blasphemous, but I know the TRUTH!~ [We are not a cult by the way wwwwww] @‌‌‌‌COMIC

A Harmonious SLOW LIFE Farming Pineapples Under the Sea

My Peaceful Second LIFE Starts Now!! Or Next Turn, or Maybe Later... or Not. At This Point I Don't Know Anymore?!! ~I worshipped too many gods and the dispute over my soul is taking an eternity to solve~

Tales of Asphyxia: Reincarnated 9.99999 Years Later in the Isekai Fantasy Novel ~The HERO moved worlds before saving this one. With only one day left, we're clearly DOOMED! Help, wait, I can't breathe?!~

I Will Definitely Find My Cute Girl(♂) Son in an «ISEKAI» Somewhere!! ~A perfect mama's journey through parallel worlds~
"Welcome home, Mama." Ara, my cute girl(♂) is cute again today.
"Come on, give your mom a hug."
"Yes! I love you Mama-"

Huh, what is...? Suddenly a dimensional crack, a portal, a wormhole, a magic circle, an alien glow, a dark mist, and a glitch happened at the same time? Oh no, my son is fading away?! Don't worry dear, this mama will find you! ♡

Summoned to Another World as a Savior... is the Kappa Prince from My School's Lake?! ~This kappa tried to drown me and now he's a hero, while I'm only a healer assistant~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How to Protect Your Likeness from Isekai with COPYRIGHT System! ~A yandere novelist wrote me into her(♂) Death Game stories to torment me, don't let this happen to you too~

Contributor
I will create a cult in another world with my modern knowledges and my phd in psychology.

Dex-chan lover
This Time, My Earthly Magic Will Definitely Stop My DL Husband from Hitting on Isekai Knights!

Leaving Behind My Isekai Life After 60 Years ~Wife, children, and friends? I don't actually care about any of you people or your world. Go have fun or whatever~

Moonlight Massacre, My Last Opera: The Actress Who Transmigrated into The Evil Lady of The Hero's PARTY is Weeping Again Tonight Among The Wolves.

I Hereby Declare This Parallel World <Egg Connoisseurs> ~My missionary life spreading the fluffiness of Omurice, Souffle and more!~

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnated into a world where I can buy cheat skills and I'm also a millionaire but this world is hosted on dlsite and all the fucking credit card companies pulled out because of dei esg shit

Users who are viewing this thread