Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
"Me, My Friend, My Friend's Friend, and My Friend's Friend's Friend Reincarnated in Another World to Defeat the Demon Lord, but It Turns Out the Demon Lord is Our Friend, so We Build the World Together Instead. Friendship is Awesome!"

For some reason that sounds like SpongeBob SquarePants or My Little Pony. :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
"I, a member of Congress, reincarneted in another world, so now I have to be senile in medieval God-fucking-knows-where"
"Death by snu-snu presents a great gift, unless you're like me, in a world where it is a threat to the very fabric of reality"
"long titles are shitty, so I reincarneted in an analphabet realm"
"the Demon Lord and the guy from the adventurer's lodge are actually dating, wich kind of put's him in a strange situation, sinse that's illigal in this realm"
"dancing with butterflies became a habit of mine after neet's life"

Dex-chan lover
Everyone~ Let's Raise an ARAFOO Oda Nobunaga into The Perfect Isekai Catgirl with The Power of Time Travel and Mind Control!!

[Arrested] for Animal Abuse?!! A Scandalous OMEGA's Life in Another World! ~This world isn't an Omegaverse, you dummy.~

Merge Isekai WAIFU: Click and Combine Fantasy Beauties (2024 Update) - This is a manga, not a game!

Fed-Kun's army
Title.

Come up with a fake isekai title that sounds so unreal that it works. If, unbeknownst to the poster, the title is actually real, whoever points it out gets a cookie.

I'll start: destroying the demon king's moonbase in a medival world for my employment
I love isekais a lot, but they really do have the dumbest titles known to man. lol 😆

I was hit by a truck and reincarnated as the truck that hit me, and am now trapped in an endless cycle of resurrection as a truck or myself, won't somebody break me out of this?

Dex-chan lover
A different turn: "I died from overwork as a secretary, then I reincarned into the guild's receptionist who also died from stress and finally now I can live as the goddess messenger!".
dear god Rance gave me so many bad memories ive been supressing i was a monster before i changed
Rance's world is the worst one and worser than Rance himself thanks to a certain god, but in the end it's a good RPG series videogame with a lot of hilarious lines and some hentai as a reward. For me it's my favourite saga of said genre, and I'm someone who reads yuri everyday and dislikes the trend of adding soft hentai (sexual assault) to bad series just to get more attention, nowadays the attemp of rape that the MC normally stops is so common that I consider it part of the formulae. It happens a lot in isekai/fantasy, but also in normal series.

"Reincarnated As My Roleplaying Fiancé Who Was Secretly A Dragon In Disguise: My Life Is Now Chaotic, To Say The Least"
You know, aside from the name, for some reason I feel like this work as a story. Lots of wiggle room to flesh out the storm. Or just make a harem isekai. Either works

Users who are viewing this thread