Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, I don't know this manga.
It's not about an Isekai, but a soldier who is trapped on a time loop, and he gets sent back to "Point A" if he gets killed, whether in or out of the battlefield. "Edge of Tomorrow (2014)" took inspiration from this manga.
Also, unrelated, but this short manga is drawn by the artist of Death Note and Bakuman. Definitely worth a read.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about an Isekai, but a soldier who is trapped on a time loop, and he gets sent back to "Point A" if he gets killed, whether in or out of the battlefield. "Edge of Tomorrow (2014)" took inspiration from this manga.
Also, unrelated, but this short manga is drawn by the artist of Death Note and Bakuman. Definitely worth a read.
I knew it. Hollywood cannot think that far.

Dex-chan lover
I pooped so hard the toilet teleported me ~ & my shit ~ to another world.
This... seems like an awkward conversation with the intermediate world goddess.
"You died."
"Uh..."
"While shitting."
"I... um..."
"Which explains why you're still sitting on a toilet, with your pants around your ankles and your meat and veg hanging out in front of me."
"...so... should I wipe, or just pull my pants up-"
"DON'T STAND UP DON'T STAND UP oh me-dammit you stood up. ...DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT PULL YOUR PANTS UP."
"...I should have wiped, shouldn't I."
"...yes."

Dex-chan lover
This... seems like an awkward conversation with the intermediate world goddess.
"You died."
"Uh..."
"While shitting."
"I... um..."
"Which explains why you're still sitting on a toilet, with your pants around your ankles and your meat and veg hanging out in front of me."
"...so... should I wipe, or just pull my pants up-"
"DON'T STAND UP DON'T STAND UP oh me-dammit you stood up. ...DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT PULL YOUR PANTS UP."
"...I should have wiped, shouldn't I."
"...yes."
"That shit's OP!"

Dex-chan lover
The Otherworldly Pleasure in My Wife's Body ~Her fisting requests blessed my life with magic stones and artefacts~

The Time-Limited Gardener's Son is Taking Over The Manor with The Power of 104 Vampire Slaves?!

The Ultimate SLOW LIFE Selling Fidget Spinners in Another World ~The end goal for industrial revolution is the happiness of all children.~

Dex-chan lover
Sent to another world... Mars? ~Surviving this harsh climate with my OP cheat skills~

FAST life in another world: I got trapped in my favourite game and can't get out till I have the world record?!?!

A monster truck show gone wrong sent me to another world? ~Doing nose wheelies all over the demon king~

My life isn't some weekly cartoon! ~Sent to ANOTHER silly world every Saturday morning~

I was writing for a celebrity tabloid, and suddenly got sent to a fantasy world with... journalism powers? [PHOTOS OF DEMON KING WITH THE KING'S DAUGHTER LEAKED!]

~Avoiding the bad end as the demon king of my favourite game~ Wait- My favourite game is W*lfenstein 3D...

I was meant to be the ship mechanic in a sci-fi story, but now I got sent to another world + genre?!

Nostalgia in another world - I died and reincarnated, but why does this look familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread