Isekai titles so dumb they could work

Dex-chan lover
"A priestess tried to summon me as a hero, but I refused and summoned the priestess as a slave"
(it's isekai, there always have to be slaves)
There's a manga and an anime with a similar premise (girls summon guy to slave, guy has a cheat item which makes them into his slaves)

Dex-chan lover
"The time I leaped through time to find more time to procrastinate submitting my homework on time but angered Father Time who took the form of a shota"

Dex-chan lover
Sent to a destroyed world?!? ~ Surviving in a post-apocalyptic word

That time I was reincarnated as an NPC! ~ Watching my past self from another angle

Dex-chan lover
My girlfriend, my right hand.

Naruto, the monkey that beaten the AI.
E60A05.png
Monkey selfie disrupts copyright dispute of AI prompt generated art. Comic misuse Zendaya image

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let me introduce to you...
"Hero or Demon Lord? Let me choose!" Wich is pretty close
https://mangadex.org/title/a970492a-1bb8-4ba3-8015-41de5b682fe1/yuusha-ka-maou-ka-erabasete
Thanks for that, though I'll admit I already know about it.
To my defense, I only found out about it 2 years ago, way after I wrote that post.

Still, you deserve your cookie. Unfortunately, I don't know how to give out cookies. Have a like instead.

I'll try it again:
I was reincarnated as an essential NPC in a popular RPG game, but I refuse to help the heroes progress with their quests.

Dex-chan lover
"The time the girl, whose out of my league, made poor decisions"

Dex-chan lover
After being transported to another world, my affinity for spicy food gave me OP fire magic! Spicy foods really are the best!

My useless knowledge comes in handy? I was praised for my magic abilities after coming to another world, but it’s not magic, it’s just science! Through the use of chemical warfare, I will become the strongest!

After being killed for speaking back to some thugs, i woke up in another world, where my sharp tongue has now become the strongest weapon! Trash talking in another world!

I can’t wait for grow up! I was reborn as the most powerful character in the game, but my age is affecting my mind? Even though I’m an adult, being stuck in a babies body is changing how i act!

The goddess summoned me to save the world but i refused but she made me stay me anyways. Counting down the days until she gets fed up with me and send me home starts now!

The kingdom summoned me but I miss my family so I’m searching for the demon lord to see if he can send me home.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That time I reincarnated as the reincarnation goddess, but there's no Isekai fantasy worlds to send people to

Dex-chan lover
In another world, friendship saves the day! Reincarnated in a fantasy world made for grade schoolers!

(EX: everything ends with some lesson like “try your best” or “friends are the real treasure”. Abundance of tropes like “friendship is power”, “love is power”, “plot armor disguised as ‘friendship is power’”, and “let’s forgive the villain who’s been trying to kill us for 4 seasons straight”.)

Dex-chan lover
I was a master chef until I got reincarnated as a rat in France, but I still have my cooking spirit! Can the dirtiest animal survive in a cook cook cook world?

I reincarnated into another world as the world and now my former worst enemy wants to reincarnate onto me, but I don't want them to, so I'm going to sulk and erupt every volcano I can, totally destroying entire ecosystems, just to spite them.

Dex-chan lover
I finally became the strongest so no one would bother me but trouble is all I get because now everyone is scared of the power I used to defeat the demon king effortlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread