Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Episode 50

Dex-chan lover
@b4nji i think shes the latest princess of the past arc, when he fought the demon and the dude with illusions

@b4nji The black haired girl is the shinobi who helped MC infiltrating the villain's castle during the eashen arc. Possible harem potential, Tho I doubt it considering their interaction. I guess more like a trusted retainer with a slice of fanservice here and there
However, if what you ask is the one who made lunch for MC, then she is the empire princess in the last arc and indeed she is one of the harem

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I think the author has something against big tits, everyone in the harem is flat, maybe medium sized at best

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
> For a ninja class, Tsubaki-san was like an Idol cosplaying Ninja sets.... She's too pretty to be a ninja, at the same time if she become your waifu, your treasure vault on your hard drive and are in real danger of being leak....

> MC: "There will come a time when we'll look like a couple or lovers..."
The right time when all your fiance's except the samurai one grows their meat buns, else they look like your sisters though....

Damn i really want tsubaki in his harem fuck,i only know the 9 wives but i don't know if he will have a set of concubines(which will very likely happen)

@johnpoop2529 the eastern wife is big af lol

Users who are viewing this thread