Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Episode 33

Aggregator gang
finally they reached the anime on the translated manga series.

Dex-chan lover
Geez... everyone is teasing him. Plus, those of us that know about romance, he made the right call.

Dex-chan lover
NICE! Finally goes beyond anime from this point!

Group Leader
I love how they shown only Linze (among his fiancee) knew what Cesca was talking.

Fed-Kun's army
I never understood that concept. "He who falls in love, loses." Loses what? Was there a contest I wasn't aware of? What do you lose and what does the winner gain? Sounds like some anti-social crap to me...and I should know!

I think I can't say what I'd like to because of the no spoilers thing, but

as for Linze,
OF COURSE she'd know about the things Cesca is saying. The gap is part of her appeal, right?

and as for Ende
actually I'd feel bad for the dragon

Dex-chan lover
Demonstrating maturity which is nice and all if he wasn't so spineless that it comes up as cowardice instead of strength...

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
The saying is that in the game of love the one that falls to it first lose their life.
The idea is that from that moment onward the felled one stops living it's life for itself and starts living it in function of the other, basically turns into a slave in the broad sense of the world.

I highly recommend to anyone here who doesn't have read the novel to do it. It gets really interesting from now on.

Finally past the anime!! As a devout LN reader I’m looking forward to the future and seeing the new characters

Dex-chan lover
Woohoo finally passed the anime!
@Scias B. L? (Boys love) and how does Linze knows about it anyway lol
Man I soo wanna see Cesca looking down on him and calling him Lolicon animated 😆

Reactions: le3
I was gonna say, we just passed the anime. But I guess everybody else already noticed that.

Users who are viewing this thread