Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Episode 35

Dex-chan lover
Welp this will now get banned for excessive lewdness of h@nd holding

Dex-chan lover
For everyone wondering why so cringe, mangaka wanted a slice of life, harem, isekai with some realistic elements, i.e. having a cheat and not really needing help.

Group Leader
@Cyoteblack mmhm? which part of this series did you count as realistic elements? having a cheat and not really needing help?

also what's so cringe from unprotected public hand holding? is PDA cringe nowadays?
tis a sarcasm if you don't know

Dex-chan lover
@lapizlazuli

Actually, yeah. It is that point. Mangaka wrote it as though they were the MC and what they would do and would like to happen. This is, basically, professional fan fiction. Think about it: old English setting, old Japanese setting still around, beast kingdom, smartphone with cutest abilities, legal harem, in line to become the king, granted all this by god who accidentally killed you, no limits conquering divine beasts... it's fan fiction.

Dex-chan lover
@lapizlazuli @mage_goo

Yeah, but you've got to admit that the cringe and corny in this one is extra chuunibyou so much so that cosplayers probably tell the mangaka to get a life.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure if they told people he's contracted with two "king" grade spirits, that'd be plenty of accomplishments enough on its own
and that's leaving out:
finding ancient still functional "garden" ruin and becoming the master of said ruin
ending a civil war lead by a madman with an evil artifact of immortality
destroying a ?living/device? thing that is probably the same thing as what destroyed the very civilization that build his garden
aiding the development of peace between two nations
killing a dragon
having a harem that is both on good terms with him AND with each other

I mean what the f*** more do you need from him before he's done enough to justify being made a noble?

Users who are viewing this thread