Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Sora's Home Cooking

Dex-chan lover
Why is he planning to part ways with them? I thought his dream was supposed to be travelling the world with his walking skill so going together with them would be exactly what he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he planning to part ways with them? I thought his dream was supposed to be travelling the world with his walking skill so going together with them would be exactly what he wanted.
Mc senses as a normal human being there's something off, watching him, with new abilities he will gain it will be more intense and... continue reading.

Dex-chan lover
this things are more hilarius when you know that frying was around the mesopotamian time, meaning frying food existed for at least 4000 years
Think there might be also how you prepare the food, sure frying was around for centuries but still there's few things we still didn't try. For instance, have you ever eaten a watermelon roasted on the campfire? It's neat.

Double-page supporter
Think there might be also how you prepare the food, sure frying was around for centuries but still there's few things we still didn't try. For instance, have you ever eaten a watermelon roasted on the campfire? It's neat.
true, also i'm noticing that more that the frying the "delicious" thing is always the bacon, wich in this world is unique of that village, since the meat go bad before reaching cities (still bullshit level that no one other than him thinked that you could cook/make the bacon after knowing the "recipe")

ps: never heard of roasted watermelon, will try when i have the opportunity, talking about melon ( not watermelon) you should try melon wrapped in raw ham

Dex-chan lover
true, also i'm noticing that more that the frying the "delicious" thing is always the bacon, wich in this world is unique of that village, since the meat go bad before reaching cities (still bullshit level that no one other than him thinked that you could cook/make the bacon after knowing the "recipe")

ps: never heard of roasted watermelon, will try when i have the opportunity, talking about melon ( not watermelon) you should try melon wrapped in raw ham
Yeah, they add their local wood to smoking, which with horseback transportation and keeping a monopoly due to village trading, might not be that spread out knowledge.

Might try that melon thing, which melon tho'? There's kinda a lot of variety of those with different taste...

Also, if you're into weird cooking, add 1/3 rye oats of pizza pie flour base weight and double the water amount to usual recipe. The texture and taste will be surprisingly good.

That said, sometimes even though we have quite a lot of experience with some things, some wacko might just make a game changer.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, they add their local wood to smoking, which with horseback transportation and keeping a monopoly due to village trading, might not be that spread out knowledge.

Might try that melon thing, which melon tho'? There's kinda a lot of variety of those with different taste...

Also, if you're into weird cooking, add 1/3 rye oats of pizza pie flour base weight and double the water amount to usual recipe. The texture and taste will be surprisingly good.

That said, sometimes even though we have quite a lot of experience with some things, some wacko might just make a game changer.
the melon is this
melone-e-speck.jpg

tried to pick the least fancy version so you can see also the variety, here we call this just "melon" sooo... (basically only the variants of this have names in my country XD)

will try the flour thing, if i'm into weird cooking? well you are talking to the guy who literally made a omelette with cherries, not the fancy version, literally cherries pieces into the bowl with the eggs and then made the classic omelette

Dex-chan lover
it's good that mc is having fun because i'm not
it's understandable that the pacing is slow since it's slice of life but he's not even a little bit interesting, sad. i want to like this since it's your typical isekai but he's too damn generic and boring lmao

He has literally no ties to this fucking country what is there to prevent him from just accompanying them when they leave?

Users who are viewing this thread