Isekai Walking - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Girls' Secret

Supporter
Rather than adventurer, most people would think he is a slave forced on heavy labour 🤣

Screenshot-2023-04-18-13-29-06-408-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Rather than adventurer, most people would think he is a slave forced on heavy labour 🤣

Screenshot-2023-04-18-13-29-06-408-com-chrome-dev.png
What's the difference?
He's been summoned to a different reality, not his world to care about, he has a family back home, some duchebag king ordering people to risk their lives for their sake. Luckily king didn't force him to actually take the "volunteer" work... yet.

Anyway, got me worried there Chris gonna vent the webbed cave because mc is a nice guy, or got a part time job...

Dex-chan lover
Question regarding novel vs manga

I heard that MC separates from these girls in his party and the story goes to some dark paranoid places. Last chapter they implied they would separate. But this chapter they are sticking together for at least a while longer. Does this match the novel or is the manga branching away into an alternate storyline?

Dex-chan lover
Question regarding novel vs manga

I heard that MC separates from these girls in his party and the story goes to some dark paranoid places. Last chapter they implied they would separate. But this chapter they are sticking together for at least a while longer. Does this match the novel or is the manga branching away into an alternate storyline?
There's some differences, such as Fart Bunny spirit, so maybe? But him going to another city is there... let me summarise the way story will go with a gif:
HJn26yv.gif

Banned
There's some differences, such as Fart Bunny spirit, so maybe? But him going to another city is there... let me summarise the way story will go with a gif:
HJn26yv.gif
lmao fuck this manga. I hope the childhoodfriend is a guy and both girls are not virgins anymore. If it's this shit it should be really shit atleast. I'm so sick of this bullshit writing. If you can't make good isekai, just don't make it in the first place. The only ones im thankful for are the translators. Fuck this manga.

Dex-chan lover
lmao fuck this manga. I hope the childhoodfriend is a guy and both girls are not virgins anymore. If it's this shit it should be really shit atleast. I'm so sick of this bullshit writing. If you can't make good isekai, just don't make it in the first place. The only ones im thankful for are the translators. Fuck this manga.
Dont get your panties in a bunch and spitting out curses child. At least the author and mangaka made something that is considered worthy by a publisher to be shown to the world. What have you made? Seeing that you're reading this free without any cost. I would say you dont have much of value. Show some respect to other people work why won't you?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it would be kinda a twist if they were searching for their childhood friend AND love interest, that they somehow agreed to share due to medieval times fantasy trope. Be honest, if it would be a mc, everyone would want him to have at least two in a harem.

Anyway, Chris in manga is just really shy among people she doesn't know, maybe just extra flustered blushing around men and what we perceive as wing-girling in Rurika is her trying to overcome that habit as she said "don't hurt her".
To me it looks almost exactly like Vierra protecting Shierra in "Mushoku Tensei".
There's some connection maybe with Chris and Sora but, neither does it romantically...

Still, mc acts like a freaking 4yo. FFS I've chased around girls in kindergarten more actively :/

Users who are viewing this thread