Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - The Girl's Name

Double-page supporter
Can't he just declare her his kid sister (they have similar features after all) it just seems like a force way to make him have a slave for 5 years (or how ever long it takes for her to be of age)
If I remember the webnovel correctly Sora plans to dye his hair blonde before getting to the next town to hide his identity. So that throws a wrench in the whole we have the same hair colors and are siblings thing.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't hero possess extraordinary power? How does the kingdom so easily slave them?
heroes are still humans, they sleep and poop like everyone else, just wait until they're vulnerable and put a slave mask on them, and there you have it, your own super baby factory
If I remember the webnovel correctly Sora plans to dye his hair blonde before getting to the next town to hide his identity. So that throws a wrench in the whole we have the same hair colors and are siblings thing.
oh no, Sora becomes a delinquent! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, a ten year old character... THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS TEN!? Usually they either look 5 years old or 15 years old, I've always found it weird that people can never make characters look their age.

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, a ten year old character... THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS TEN!? Usually they either look 5 years old or 15 years old, I've always found it weird that people can never make characters look their age.
Ha! So true. It's especially weird for characters who you know their sizes of. like they are like 30cm different but are drawn like she is half his size. It's so damn common I'm not even getting annoyed at it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't telling her to calm down and think things though, count as an order?
I mean in that state of mind, I am sure she will think of it as one.

Let's go for a walk!

Thanks everyone at Haikai Scans for the translation

le3

Dex-chan lover
Well to be exact:
It depends how they handle it in the manga but when he arrives in a city he learns that a Minor without Parents by law gets send to an orphanage ... which TERRIFIES the Girl (For reasons you can probably guess). The exception is she becomes his Possession as a "Special Slave" ... which more akin to indentured servitude with plenty rights at least until she is of ages and can get her own papers. He is still VERY uncomfortable with the whole thing but doesn't want to send her to the orphanage.
And yes, she is adorable and should get all the headpats
PATPATPATPAT BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread