Isekai Walking - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - A Day Alone Together

Dex-chan lover
Greatest Cinnamon Today :glee:
Clumsy date for clumsy couple 🥰

chapter title joke:
Why did you call it alone when they are together :pacman:
The chapter title means that they are “Alone together” or translation “THEY” got some alone time.

But they are absolutely a cute clumsy couple (even tho they arnt really “dating”…)

Supporter
I make one page comic for their date 🥰
Enjoy to the fullest.. you probably will miss Sora X Chriss lovey dovey in the future

IMG-20230928-220455.jpg

One of the parts that I liked was that the ML wasn't reincarnated but instead was teleported to the new world.

This implies that the ML is actually around the same age as the FL rather than being a middle aged man or an old aged man (with combined age from current and past life).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rurika is such a top tier wingman. Imagine if the author actually had the nerve to split them up after this. Especially considering Sora literally has no goal or destination that would force him to part ways with the girls.
This so much. I have no idea why he's not thinking about going with them. It's not like he has any real goal in mind.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... I still don't get why they have to separate. I understand the girls need to do something important, but why can't MC go with them to help their quest? Does he have somewhere else he absolutely needs to be? Their separation seems completely unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they have to split up right after this :qq: Thanks for the translation !

Users who are viewing this thread