Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - Curse

Dex-chan lover
Ignis weren't actually a bad guy is not as surprising if you actually read it through, he was sent to scout for summoned people as potential threat.

Seeing Sora covering assassin who just tried to drag him over to the king made an impression on Ignis he ain't what they thought he is, with declaration he won't get in the Demon King way even more, curse eas just to protect Ignis master.

If whatever a demon words can held any value, but how the king acts with his summoned heroes, the Magic Stone just might be a lie...

Sora can't physically hurt the Demon King, but magic and his allies are free game... also emotional damage lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I think I commented this on the last chapter but I guess I was right that this will be settled with 'talk no jutsu'.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing for the spoilers people put up in previous chapters.
They softened the blow well.

Dex-chan lover
From this chapter I get quite lot
1). The devil not savage being who just kill for fun. They have mind and intelligent and not evil
2). The devil also doesn't really have beef with human as long as they didn't messing around

3). Also probably not evil is a stretch, because demon independence and work alone there is probably amongst them who is evil
4). We all known the king lying, we just got the confirmation

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Yeah, the King's already an asshole, so it wouldn't make sense for the demons to be as well I guess. Hope the author manages to avoid the "demon-king-is-actually-a-harem-girl" trope.

Dex-chan lover
i knew it lmao. the author gonna bullshit through the story

but still. it always the demon character that make me interested.

isekai Demon always following rule and the deal they make. they even depicted as Contract holder in seal since they will never betray it. as they will abide to any law the deal set to.

absolutely contrast to how demon should be in the world when they supposed to be tricky and goes through lie to play, manipulate and destroy their opponents, to the point crossing their own contracts and words when they feel like it. a being can't be trusted no matter what

Group Leader
I mean, he was in the general area, we knew that. As he said, he heard the fighting and commotion and came to see, though I think he may have lied about that, I think he was looking for hero's and has some way of sensing them. Its felt like he was slowly closing in for a while now.
Its practically confirmed, Ignis realized MC has an analysis skill in the last page, Ignis the demon likely has an analysis skill as well

Dex-chan lover
Its practically confirmed, Ignis realized MC has an analysis skill in the last page, Ignis the demon likely has an analysis skill as well
Um, what. Not sure I see the logical connection here, Yes MC has a analysis skill, yes Ignis realized the MC did. How are you getting from that to it means that Ignis does as well? Is it based on that last panel were he does a doubletake after hearing his name, I guess that could be him pausing to analysis the MC and find the answer, but it also could just be surprise and him coming to that as a conclusion. Even still how would that confirm he was seeking him out, I know I myself stated I think he was, but its far from confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread