Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Orcs on a Rampage

Dex-chan lover
Sora tried, but he's still green. Though, I could've sworn the last group of orcs also violated a village and its people. Maybe I'm just misremembering, considering how mindless it's been since Sora split up from best girl.
Sora was part of a rescue mission to recover kidnapped villagers, but the place they were being held was guarded too heavily by the orcs, so he came up with a ploy to lure all of the orcs away so the rest of his party could do the rescue. Sora didn't actually see the victims firsthand, but he could tell from his map that they were still alive, at least.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is my first time seeing a char throw up from witnessing a monster eating someone without winning the fight first.

Double-page supporter
The author did a good job with his realistic reaction. It would have been easy to have him be heroic and maybe puke after the dust settled but this felt more like how someone with his background would actually react.

He doesn’t look very “cool” in front of the babes but he’s at least an authentic person who’s brave enough to try to help.

Nah, he can be a good boy and making cuisine to lure the babes later.

BTW, I'm wondering, who guard the caravan? There should be some people stay with caravan, not just all rush to the rescue.

Supporter
Nah, he can be a good boy and making cuisine to lure the babes later.

BTW, I'm wondering, who guard the caravan? There should be some people stay with caravan, not just all rush to the rescue.
Unfortunately,
while he becomes good friends with these new girls and they’re part of the story for a long while to come, they’re not joining the harem in any romantic sense

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell hires a group of high rank adventures to guard and then complain that they move into action when there is a ork right next to the wagon???
How has that man even managed to become rich enough to own a wagon in the first place, he has less business sense then Litt.

Supporter
Who the hell hires a group of high rank adventures to guard and then complain that they move into action when there is a ork right next to the wagon???
How has that man even managed to become rich enough to own a wagon in the first place, he has less business sense then Litt.
Yeah it makes no sense, especially if they were planning to stop at the village in the first place. If the village is wiped out the next enemy they’ll go for is the caravan anyway since it’s nearby.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but in a confrontation wooden club vs. stone building the building would usually win and even if not it'd cause the walls and windows to get damaged (as is the case with the corpse pile one), not the house to sink into the ground.

(I'm probably just putting way more thought into this than the artist)
Well, I learned playing Age of Empires that the houses actually catch on fire. The sinking to the ground really doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover

It sounds like the two caravans are moving together but with different companies. I think the passenger caravan are the ones who hired the adventurers and the freight caravan is the one complaining about the delay. Though still stupid for a freight caravan not to worry about security...

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, thats even worse than seeing a bunch of corpses on the street
Yeah this story is darker than you'd think at first glance, not the worst i've seen in a story but definitely not something you'd think you'd see in a story like this.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like the two caravans are moving together but with different companies. I think the passenger caravan are the ones who hired the adventurers and the freight caravan is the one complaining about the delay. Though still stupid for a freight caravan not to worry about security...
As I understood it the whole point of joining the two caravans was to only hire one set of guards together.
But it wouldn't really surprise me if the dumbass merchant just attached himself to the train to avoid paying at all.

Dex-chan lover
always annoyed with the rich or the noble behaviour but understandable.

as Doflamingo said
"people who seen the war has different values with people who life in peace."

also damm, anyone definitely throw up or at least frozen in shock/fear watching that mountain of meat stocks

Group Leader
Screenshot-2024-07-31-125612.png

I really want to know what happened to these houses. It's not as if the orcs arrived there with heavy machinery or explosives and while half buried they are otherwise mostly intact, including even the windows.
don't underestimate houses made by a lv.80 carpenter !
  • but that's stone houses, tho...
  • shaddap ! it's magic !

Users who are viewing this thread