Isekai Walking - Vol. 8 Ch. 82 - Starting the Rescue Plan

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations and the notice, it was a great series and hate to see it end like this.
As long as your scan group gets "paid" in any way, it's best to stop as you said, as then legal issues.
Perhaps another group may carry your touch in muddy waters of official translations.

Dex-chan lover
Well, fuck me then.... :notlikethis:
HZSzXiO.png
Absolutely bullshit, I hate this so much

Dex-chan lover
I don't appreciate K Manga. They take way too long to put out translations. Oh well, I guess we'll find out what happens next in a few years when they finally catch up to this chapter.

Group Leader
I don't appreciate K Manga. They take way too long to put out translations. Oh well, I guess we'll find out what happens next in a few years when they finally catch up to this chapter.
It's simulpub, means they'll release english chapters along with the japanese ones. And they're already at 83.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation up till today...but...
Well...f**k...Kmanga does not provide service in my region...so from now on I have no way of ever reading Isekai Walking and any translations that were stopped because of Kmanga and other region locked translation "services" ....that's great....

Dex-chan lover
k manga again wtf
it's another group that picks up a bunch of manga and then goes out of business like 6 months later.
they smell profits that don't exist grab a bunch of cheaper (not necessarily bad) series and then fail to make a dent in the market.

Stopping translation just because they do business in the US is as usual a lame reason to stop I have a ton of manga on my shelves it's not about free it's about accessibility it always was and always has been.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL up to this point , and totally understandable decision to stop. But fuck Kodansha man, usually I cheer when a manga I like gets licensed but not when it's them. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work in translating this thus far.

Well that's as far as I go since I can't get K Manga here. I guess it's off to the bay for future chapters hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread