Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Stars That Crossed Paths

A lil bit forced and cliche... Like back when i played those old-school rpg, this manga is very similar, both plot and bg...
Not that i hate it, though... As long as it doesn't turn cringey, i hope...

Aggregator gang
She doesn't believe in reincarnation but the way she explain its like reincarnation itself.

Dex-chan lover
She has many names. Evan douglas. Felicia. Wonder what else? At least she is the mc of this novel now, apparently. I wonder what name the old mc will take?

edit: so a girl who had some feelings for mc to an extent, got overwritten by the memories and emotions of an older woman who was in love to someone to the point of being insane (enough to plan to push her life onto a descendant as a pseudo-reincarnation, and made children (with who?) only for that reason), and now became someone who confessed her love to mc as a form of replacing the person in (the majority of) her memories whom was the target of her (new) feelings with someone similar.

If this isn't messed up and a warped romance, then I dunno what is. Also, can you consider her killed after this? Her past memories aren't gone, merely overshadowed. But on the other hand, she is very much not the same person any longer, rather, the majority of her is another person now.

she decided to ntr herself to see him again? what kind of ntr is this? i dont know what to feel

Double-page supporter
@Azapuela There are ways for it not to be ntr. Cloning, pantheogenesis, retrieving some bodily fluid from him. Also possible they are a couple and she is pregnant when he is killed.

Dex-chan lover
Karl... you made an entire army of beings and didn't even sleep with one of them. Now, we get a girl who wants her man, who are we to deny her action?

GET IT ON!!!

yay! at least this is ending :D happy to know that at least one of the 2 will die (pls be the 2 so I can say called it)

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer Which part? That she said "I'm douglas. I am felicia."? Or that she literally forced her emotions and memories on serafina, leading to serafina turning on the spot and confessing her eternal love to mc?

Users who are viewing this thread