Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Carve A Path

Ohhh...I like how it ended!
I mean, sure it was unexpected and it probably got axed. But it closed the issues tight. For me it was not too "rushed" because I think the author decided to just end it properly with all explanations. It also gives room for a big spin-off in case it gets revived.
But I liked it. How do I say this...it felt satisfying?

Rushed. As. Fuck.
I think I got whiplash from how fast that took off and ended.

Fed-Kun's army
Hah. That's basically how I expect every Manga to end. They skip the actual battle and just show the god damn prologue. Almost every manga that's supposed to have an "epic series ending battle", ends like this.

The book got axed. The creator had to wrap it up in 1 issue. I think, all things considered, he did the best that could be done, under the gun.

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting a lot more but then this isn't so bad tbh as an ending

Wait so...someone help me understand this. That ending was Evan and Sera, right? With their daughter named Fiona? Or was this the real Fiona's memory? I don't get why they didn't show their faces if it was Evan and Sera. It makes sense if it was the real Fiona's parents tho.

Anyway, I understand that the manga got axed so the author had to do what he had to do. Pretty good ending considering the circumstances.

This series missed the fight againts the final boss,if only more 1/2 chapters for the boss fight

It ended nicely. Really great world building. Shame it couldn't continue despite its tremendous potential in its magic theory and history. Really satisfied with the explanation of magics and the history. Great

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this work is getting canceled.

Oh? How fast do I need to wrap it up? 2, 3 issues?

Nah, this issue.

😳😳😳

Still... I didn't want 384 chapters of boss fight, so...
This ending was actually really nice; they lived through the battle, have a beautiful child/children, and are working the farm.
Beautiful.

Thanks for the work with the TL!

Users who are viewing this thread