Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake!

the story took a great turn since technically this is not an isekai but rather a future where humans have change and so on which i greatly love

CBC

Aggregator gang
So honest thoughts after reading all of it (well, everything available), at some point it just became disappointing, and I have no idea when that point was, whether it was the resolution of the Dwarven Arc or the rapid-fire reveals.

There was a good story in there, but I suppose it just wasn't making cash. A pity really.

Shame they had to rush the story. Really ruined the last few chapters. Forced a major world change that destroyed the feel of the whole manga and made it worse overall. Well, still will keep an eye out for their next work.

wtf
WTF??????

with so many shitty harem/slave/isekai shit they kill this????? xD

This was to be expected it was already on count down since 3 chapters ago... when they shorted the ruins part with the giant crab. It was not very good it just had hype better read the webnovel if its translated.

given that it got cancelled I think they did a pretty good job given the situation. Instead of trying to show major battles or just leave it in hanging in mid-air it looks like they gave the basics of the novels, an idea of where they meant to go and then gave you a decent ending to show where the two main characters went. Nice to read an isekai that isn't a harem.

Translator team, authors and artist, thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
It's average all the way through, but the super rushed ending leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Hmm, according to Novelupdates that Webnovel was "Completed (241 chapters + 4 Epilogues) ". So, how much did they leave out?

Users who are viewing this thread