Isekai Yakkyoku - Ch. 55 - Palle and the Parallel World Pharmacy

Dex-chan lover
Pharma... it's time to let the idiot die. He is literally too stupid to live. Prolonging his life will only allow his faulty, mutated genes to contaminate the pool.

I haven't read any source material. I assume this has a LN or WN backing it? It'd be interesting to see what happens if Moronomo actually does decline treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Some here seems to forget that Palle was away for most of the story, as far as he knows Pharma is just a kid who barely started learning about medicine, of course he'll have difficulty believing when Pharma pull out of his ass a bunch of stuff he never heard about.

Dex-chan lover
Thy no need to be afraid mortals.
With the power of Medicine God, everything will be all right.
I mean, he can remove all of a type of element in an area… does he have the balls to try that on his brother though? I probably couldnt.
So far Pharma only really dealt with basic element manipulation, how exactly will he magically remove the diseased blood and then create new healthy blood inside Palle?

Honestly, would be easier and more logical if he tried creating chemotherapy machine, but I imagine that by now Palle is already dead.

Supporter
That's wild, he will have to work on chemotherapy and that is quite concerning with the current tools that he have.
His brother probably gonna unalive.
The gold standard treatment for APL is a fairly simple chemotherapy using all-trans retinoic acid and arsenic trioxide, both of which are fairly simple small molecules; this results in remission in 90% of patients. As long as he doesn't bleed to death before he can start treatment (and to be fair, he's lucky to have survived this long in his condition), odds are he'll be fine.

Supporter
The gold standard treatment for APL is a fairly simple chemotherapy using all-trans retinoic acid and arsenic trioxide, both of which are fairly simple small molecules; this results in remission in 90% of patients. As long as he doesn't bleed to death before he can start treatment (and to be fair, he's lucky to have survived this long in his condition), odds are he'll be fine.
soo, is bro gonna go bald?

Dex-chan lover
Some here seems to forget that Palle was away for most of the story, as far as he knows Pharma is just a kid who barely started learning about medicine, of course he'll have difficulty believing when Pharma pull out of his ass a bunch of stuff he never heard about.

The problem with this is that Palle is so intent on preserving the name and dignity of his family that he's dismissing claims without calm review. Rather than the 'That sounds interesting, but I'm skeptical until I see reasonable proof' stance that natural philosophers, scientists, and medical professionals should maintain, Palle immediately leaps to name-calling and slapping the shit out of family members. "How dare you--?!" because someone makes a hard-to-believe claim is pretty close to religious outrage. It's not scientifically, logically, or even philosophically sound.

Palle is literally letting his own, personal dogma stand between him and medical treatment.

Double-page supporter
This. Should at the very least add 10 more years if there's no relapse.
Also adding that tretinoin is just the acid version of vitamin A so yeah the likelihood pharma can create these is pretty good.
Really it's more like his brother's odds of survival depends on his listening skills, which tbh look pretty shit right now.

Users who are viewing this thread