Isekai Yakkyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Palle's Capital Expedition

This one is one of my favorite arc, its pretty long and this arc shows what
the medicine god can do.
@Rayster
they did not skipped his brother condition it is after this arc based on the novel itself
the tl group on novel is not finish on his brother's arc.
@Doomer you probably won't say that on the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
"Bro, just close the gates of your castle and hide in there until the disease dies."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
Things will be very depressing from now on 😥 If my memory from the novel is correct.

Dex-chan lover
Falma is annoyingly gutless in Palle's company. He should grow some balls. He should take lessons from Blanche. She knows how to fight back.

@Ruhrpottpatriot I'm fairly sure they have been present for a long, long time. Nobody was just documenting them in Africa. People used to die young and for myriad reasons back in the day, so deaths were nothing strange. In the end the African tribes have been hunting monkeys/apes since the dawn of time, no doubt.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruhrpottpatriot
Well if you had payed attantion you would have noticed that I wrote that they are "said to be man-made" and not that they were, there is no evidence for nor against it that is conclusive. If you had payed attention to the studies you cited you would have realized that they do not elaborate about wheter or not these deseases are man-made or natural and HIV source being gorillas does not prove one way nor another. Same goes for Ebola, as you yourself put a doubt in wheter or not it is man-made while favoring it not being, there is no evidence to say for certain if it is or not.
Learn to read, language exist so we can comunicate ideas and if you don't pay attention to what is being said there is no point to it.

None of that matters as both were not present in medieval europe anyway and both were first found on Africa so they apearing in this manga is highly unlikely if not full on illogical.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
If by "fight back" you mean running away from things that are beneficial to her because they are hard and require too much work, then sure...

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan That's not fighting back part. She had the officers take him away. That's fighting back.

Actually I've nothing against the combat training, but just look at this chapter: He kept his pharmacy closed for a week because he doesn't have the guts to stand behind the counter if his brother pays a visit. He received the imperial charter, yet is still too ashamed of it to let his brother know.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
its not that he is ashamed, its that he don't want his family to think off him as a god.
he dont want to stand out because the "normal" reaction to people finding out he is really skilled and have a ton of magic is to think of him as a god.

also yeah his sister sending the big bro to jail is pretty hilarious 🤣
i don't remember if it was in the novel or not but it was great.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal Maybe ashamed was the wrong word to use. Let's say embarrassed. However, it's still lack of guts nonetheless. He is what he is, and now he even learned it might mean a short life, so he doesn't have a moment to lose. Yet, he is losing moments by trying to act insignificant in front of his brother, thus also avoiding the work he wants and needs to do. Palle isn't an idiot either, so he might even be able to put the dude to some good use.

Users who are viewing this thread