Isekai Yakkyoku

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz whats so interesting about this manga zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😪😴😴😴

Double-page supporter
Wow, such varied types of readers here (negative ones included). They should know what they're gonna read from the tags & description alone, yet they still try to read despite what they dislike, then bombed the comments with negative remarks. It shows how ignorant they sounded. I give this work a solid ten stars because there aren't that many Medical Isekai works out there yet (just one or two including this one) & this one's obviously an ascending type storyline, where the further you read, the further the plot thickens & the bigger the world grows.

If you can't understand the tags & the description & what they offer, simply, don't read this work. No fun? No shit, it's Slice of Life - no Ecchi or Harem & superficial canddyfluff kiddy plot present for your temporary enjoyment.

Damn I have to agree with @OllyMolly , the people here in the comments are so negative. I really like this series as it's peaceful and while it's topic is a bit hard to understand, it's explained very nicely. Then I also think that the fan-service isn't a big problem, there's definitely not too much of it and I thought it was kinda cute.

Love love it! Much more orignal than the usual isekai. Plus FINALLY there’s a story without harem/ecchi! As a female reader I am so fucking over those kinds of story but sadly that type of garbage thrive in isekai. I’m giving it a solid 9/10! My only complain would be directed the fanservice which is done using two underage characters (10yr old boy and 16 yr old girl) but otherwise it’s an amazing work with an incredibly interesting plot

well this manga is great, it would be better if they mass release translated chapters tho
cause if they release it 1 at a time, its frustrating to read

I get that he knows what medicines are right and wrong, but like...? when he was able to use the water power he didn't even freak out and realize he used magic (i.e. something you can't use on earth) so whos to say that the medicine they are using is so terrible?? Like he immediately was skeptical of the potion but like mans really just used magic??? (I mean other than the fact that the mortality rates were so low I just don't understand where his logic is coming from since magic would at a-whole-nother aspect to things) idk its just not really my jam :/

why is this manga tagged 'safe' and not 'suggestive' i got to the point where mc's mother got naked in front of him and honestly it's disgusting and it makes me feel uncomfortable
i jumped forward with chapters and the mc was in a bath with a woman wtf honestly
i filter tags to not have to see stuff like that
the worst part is i can tell i tried reading this before but i forgot and had to see thos sh*t again

Users who are viewing this thread