Isekai Yakkyoku

As a student in pharmacy, it's fun reading about manga that includes pharmacy stuff and whatnot in a fantasy setting. For those who like pharmacy manga's like this, I'd recommend an even better one called Kusuriya no Hitorigoto.
https://mangadex.org/title/21562/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto

Contributor
What is the timescale of this story? They went from being unable to effectively tell disease to close to rivaling a modern day medical response. This seems too quick of a turn, I know it's rather ironic but I think this has become too unrealistic, think I might drop it.

Contributor
My fav thing about this isekai is how the mc’s past life is actually relevant and he keeps his identity. He never sees himself as a kid, but a scientist. Also, strong dr stone vibes (in a good way)

Hopefully his brother doesn't become too prevalent of a character. There was something incredibly jarring about his introduction arc - like it was all pointless. He just ate up time for no reason.

Ah thank you cliffhanger now I have to wait 2 additional months for the next update. thank yoy

The MC wrote documents on preparing for counter measures against an outbreak in foreign nations. One of the things he specified was keeping in mind of the various cultural differences while preparing for countermeasures. Ironically, he didn't do this for one of his patients. If you recall he used a suppository of aspirin. I know Japan is very comfortable in putting medicine in their butts, but in the western world oral medication is preferred. Stop being a hypocrite MC.

Dex-chan lover
@timetravelingcat

It looks like you didn't read the part where MC said they were administering the drug rectally because the patient was unconscious. You might want to work on your reading comprehension.

Users who are viewing this thread