Isekai Yakkyoku

Dex-chan lover
I think thats better SINCE ALL OF THEM ARE UNEDUCATED FROM DISEASES. What will happen if they are too afraid and decided to flee from ice-cube village that they never see? He create a foundation so no one will get infected first then after that foundation built up helps the most critical one.

That last chapter was pretty cool - one of the only manga I've read that doesn't narrow-mindedly just dismiss the "religious" system of the world for no reason other than the character is "modern" and Japanese.

Guy looked like Jesus or something

Once the pharmacist dies in that manga, unless he can pass down the knowledge, medicinal technology will degrade again.

........For fun
just watch and support if you like this video
don't spam random links
Just memes 🤔🤔

Fed-Kun's army
fucking hell they're handling this better than most countries are handling covid

when will the isekai trend end... if it's still going on when I die I hope I isekai into a world where the isekai trend is over...

so this is what average rick and morty viewer feels when they watch high iq show huh

it manages to be very intelligent and very dumb at the same time, and the translation is off sometimes, attacks go from french to spanish, but there's mispelling in french too, some stuff are just too complex for my little brain but overall okay. It's better than your usual isekai with a twist, that's a good point, but in the end it's just some guy spreading medication to fantasy world, if he did the same in Africa it would be much more interesting but oh well africa doesn't exist in japan

I think the focus on fanservice is a little annoying, since the mc is apparently 10 years old (regardless of how old he was when he died) (and because the main fanservice character is 16 which is creepy), but the plot makes up for most of it, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It was just starting to get interesting too.
Oh well.
I'm mostly here for Ellen anyway. <3

Can't remember why I gave this a 1 star but it has a shota in it and is highly rated, and that means on MD that it's shit :D

I have no clue why I'm following this, the characters have the personality of cardboard that thinks MC is god plus the series takes itself entirely seriously.

2 knights breaking through the capital's gate easily and do as they pleased.
Only by 2 knights! And in the supposed high-security period too. This kingdom is doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread