Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 6 - Archery

Dex-chan lover
Bow stance's not that bad. But the arrow arcs a bit much for that angle. Normally it's also not good to have a wooden target, but if you can just magic up new arrows, it doesn't matter.

Why are her shots straighter than his? You don't get more power out of a bow than what it's designed for. And the arrow is on the right side of the bow, but as she shoots it looks like it's on the other side.

"That's worse then I thought..."
The word is than. There's also a your instead of you're on the next page.

What's that reaction on page 25?

Getting sweeter the more you chew... So the opposite of how taste works normally?

Dex-chan lover
Since this is riddled with typos and grammar mistakes, I guess I could proofread. Don't have Instagram so this has to do as form of contact. Add me on Discord (exeos) if you're interested. Will probably only work if your name there is similar to here cause I usually don't accept friend requests from people I don't know.

Dex-chan lover

Getting sweeter the more you chew... So the opposite of how taste works normally?
Theres also I think not instead of nor on page 10 neither -> nor but neither -> not is there.

As for the sweeter part - I assume author meant that the closer to the centre of that weirdo fantasy fruit you are the sweeter it gets? As opposed to it getting more sweet the longer you chew what ever you bitten off? Either that lost in translation, or author is fed by tubes and never properly eaten XD.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Since this is riddled with typos and grammar mistakes, I guess I could proofread. Don't have Instagram so this has to do as form of contact. Add me on Discord (exeos) if you're interested. Will probably only work if your name there is similar to here cause I usually don't accept friend requests from people I don't know.
My name on discord is asura which isn't the same, i would really appreciate the help

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Hope it… gets more original as we get into it.

Dex-chan lover
Someone please recommend an isekai similar to this one, im craving to binge a series

Dex-chan lover
Why did she blush that hard with just the fruit's description ? There was nothing to it no ?
This is one of the few times where the sfx needed to be translated or explained as a TL note. The sfx was "Guuuu". Her stomach rumbled and she got embarrassed about it. The MC then suggested they continue the conversation while they ate, rather than wait any longer.

Dex-chan lover
xMTVCbu.png

1. Visibly not the first shot.
  2. It did not hit.
    This is the arrow he shot in the the previous frame:
    Lc43etb.png
  3. The sentences doesn't start with capital letters.
    • The word "I" is written with a capital letter, even when it does not start a sentence...
  4. The period is missing from the end of the last sentence.

Someone please recommend an isekai similar to this one, im craving to binge a series
Similar in what way? Farming? Then I recommend Isekai Nonbiri Nouka.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
xMTVCbu.png

2. It did not hit.
    Lc43etb.png
    • The word "I" is written with a capital letter, even when it does not start a sentence...

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
xMTVCbu.png

2. It did not hit.
    Lc43etb.png

If that arrow on the target was his first shot, then he's saying "my first shot hit, so I thought I was doing good", but then he missed the others, he's not saying that the obvious third arrow was his first.

Dex-chan lover
Bow stance's not that bad. But the arrow arcs a bit much for that angle. Normally it's also not good to have a wooden target, but if you can just magic up new arrows, it doesn't matter.

Why are her shots straighter than his? You don't get more power out of a bow than what it's designed for. And the arrow is on the right side of the bow, but as she shoots it looks like it's on the other side.

I just wanna say I'm pretty sure elf would lose her ear when she drew and shot though

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say I'm pretty sure elf would lose her ear when she drew and shot though
I considered that, but to me it looks like her ear is behind the string. The grip on the string isn't far behind the tip of her chin, and the ear is farther behind and angled backwards while the string is angled forwards from the grip to the top of the bow.

Users who are viewing this thread