Isekai Yururi Kikou

Contributor
@pheromoans:

You're just the wrong audience. This is pretty much a story about cute things being cute and happy. (With some isekai power fantasy tossed in as an afterthought, which occasionally makes for an odd mix, like when massacring goblins, but is mostly fine.) The writing itself is indeed quite lazy, I'll readily concede that.

Having said that... You do know how humans rate things, right? It's 7-point-something right now—that's honestly rather low. For fun, you can try sorting titles by rating, if you have too much free time, and find the point where they start (there's a lot of unranked series); almost nothing has less than a rating of seven. Your "four points lower" would put this at 3.91—there are exactly six titles on this site (that have any rating at all) that have a score less than 4 (and four of them are english-language originals, "self-pubs"). There is nothing below 3 with a rating. (There's a couple dozen 4's and 5's and a few hundred 6's. Most of the site is wedged in the 7's and 8's).

So you're more or less claiming this is the worst manga on the site, which is most definitely undeserved.

Also this is why you should just ignore average ratings completely. Histograms of ratings are somewhat informative, but the average really is not, too much information has been lost to noise. But I digress.

@Pokari damn that's wild.
I also learned a few things from your reply.

After reading a few chapters it wasn't too bad but also not good.

Bumped my rating higher after that.

Aggregator gang
I can't judge this story properly as I've only read the WN and not LN. But I hope the MC isn't too beta...

Double-page supporter
Not enough plot, dropped. And not that "plot" just story in general.

Wholesome cuteness and fluffy heartwarming feelings are the main points of this story, aka cute children doing cute adventures with their elder brother.

If you seek for heartwretching drama and the typical hero vs demon king adventure/action, this manga is not for your demographic.

I read this a few months ago and couldn't find it again, now it reappears, this time, I'll try my best to remember the name

Users who are viewing this thread