Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
i've been waiting for 4 month and the whole chapter is a foreplay scene
because he is worried about the risk of pregnancy on a "survival situation"...
Man, modern humanity became such pussies, as if there is no risk in normal situations.As if people cant give birh withouth hospital care. Imagine living your life over "what ifs".
This is why japan is doomed, fawkin hell.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice it looks like it's going to different direction. In the WN it got incredibly boring after their group became the only one that alive and the author probably realized it as well so he decided to end it.

Dex-chan lover
Last page looks like he's holding a camcorder lmao. He's finally going to make an AV with "stranded on an island" as the theme.

Dex-chan lover
1. Why does that Japanese teenager suddenly have a gun?
2. How did that cow give birth without help from a human?
High five for force plot development! *clap

Dex-chan lover
They've had guns since chapter 12 at least.

What makes you think cows can't give birth unassisted?
1. Thanks. It's been so long I forgot.
2. I'm not sure, but I think an episode of Life After People probably contributed to the impression that modern cows needed help from humans to give birth safely.
Thanks for politely asking why I thought that instead of rudely pointing out my ignorance. It prompted me to do my research even if that 'research' was a quick google search.

Supporter
Considering the fatality rate for babies and mothers in developing countries he’s making the right call. Makes me wonder how many girls in the other group are pregnant though 😬

Dex-chan lover
Rly, tho

Polyamory is probably the only realistic survival strategy in that kinda situation

Aside from the collective need for borderline doujin trash, I mean

Dex-chan lover
They've had guns since chapter 12 at least.

What makes you think cows can't give birth unassisted?
Never seen one? I mean, look at that poor poor animals in the wild, how can they populate themselves, obvs need something, probably a muscle, idk, never seen one too, can you give vid?

Dex-chan lover
Reito is gonna do somethin drastic. Finally, a divide between Reito and Byakuya??

Dex-chan lover
Cock blocked by a fucking cow. Now we don't get to see some threesome goodness. Dang, almost immediately after missing the chance at the loli and her servant.

Thanks for the TL
Pretty sure that was a cock block by god. The sudden appearances of both cows and chickens that they had not even noticed at all before. Neither cows nor chickens are particularly stealthy animals. And then they just happily followed them as well?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that was a cock block by god. The sudden appearances of both cows and chickens that they had not even noticed at all before. Neither cows nor chickens are particularly stealthy animals. And then they just happily followed them as well?
if I have two fuckin horny girls each by my side I dont think I would spot a gorilla doing harlem shake beside me let alone a cow grazing on the field.

Dex-chan lover
Ok Holsteins don't just end up in some random ass island lmao they're very near to civilization
Or they were abducted by aliens.

Would explain the convinience.

In fact, this has to be the most convenient chapter in manga i have read.

Harem agrees to peacefully share, they found milk cows, and they found chickens just roaming around.

Dex-chan lover
"some adjustments are needed".....yeah, why not starting adjusting by shooting yourself in the head?

Dex-chan lover
Manas second time in soft core threesome but this time with a different girl in the mix

Users who are viewing this thread