Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu ~Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Not with josuke timeline
The best timeline
images

Dex-chan lover
I looked at several chapters of raws ahead (cause I thought she was cute and got worried lol). If anyone is curious about what happens with her:
she is fine. she joins them but at first becomes convinced that he is running a sex harem and is the same as the last camp

Dex-chan lover
And we'll be back to the annoying bullies camp storyline. It would be so much more interesting if they just didn't exist and this would be about survival and trying to escape the island.

Supporter
They’ve been ignoring the biggest threat to their survival (the other group) for a long time now. I hope this will mean that they take action or at least some serious precautions. It’s a bit weird how little the two groups have been interacting, especially when you consider how desperate the group with the guns is for food.

Dex-chan lover
They’ve been ignoring the biggest threat to their survival (the other group) for a long time now. I hope this will mean that they take action or at least some serious precautions. It’s a bit weird how little the two groups have been interacting, especially when you consider how desperate the group with the guns is for food.
The main characters specifically moved their camp to a hard-to-see location as far from the other group as possible, and it was established that there was bigger game like deer in the opposite direction, which is why the other group didn't wander close to the MCs in search of food. The MCs are mostly catching fish and rabbits with poles and traps (a strategy that's harder to figure out without prior knowledge), whereas the huge group would want to use their numbers to their advantage hunting big animals with spears. Of course, larger animals have smaller populations, so that hunting style can't sustain a large group as long, so the hunters have probably been search farther and farther away from the main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread