Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu

@Arkanataraisa it is sorta boring, but that's because it's in the first five chapters, so it'll surely get more exciting later on. Note I said "more exciting" and not "better." I'm still expecting the same lame bullshit that I read at 3 AM when the parts of my brain that think have already turned off, and not some kind of realistic masterpiece

@Mashed_Bandicoot i already know that, i have read the raws and yeah i guess it is more exciting i can agree that. and i know that people dont like this because not much action is in there, i guess it's like a slice of life of survival i guess you can say

Kinda boring. Only thing that kept me excited was the Ecchi part. There are only 5 chapters released though. We'll see how it goes.

is it weird that I don't really care about that character relationships but wanting to see how they bullshit their way through surviving on a island.

@nakanoninoyo I know. It just hurts my aoul that I can't read more of this. I understand good ass stories having monthly translations because the quality-quantity ratio is quite high. Every chapter brings a lot to the series so it makes sense to soend a lot of time on it.

This is not one of those series. It would be 7/10 tops in my opinion. With a 7/10 series, monthly releases is basically asking to fade into obscurity and then eventually be dropped.

Huge spoilers for the novel ending:
IIRC in the novel he gets into a sexy harem with the girls but eventually everyone gets teleported back to their world and the MC only ends up with one of them, and doesn't even stay in contact the rest

ok so spoilers THAT ARE REALLY HUGE REGARDING SNU SNU
yes they do it his first time is with meiko
2nd and 3rd time with amane(new girl)
4th with sophia(new girl)
5th with eri (finally ffs)(but he does it raw)
6th shiori(another new one)
ill update more but i think 7th is karin

Users who are viewing this thread