Isekai Yurutto Survival Seikatsu: Gakkou no Minna to Isekai no Mujintou ni Tenishitakedo Ore Dake Rakushou desu

not gonna say this is completely shit, but in all honesty, I am not really being entertained.

Fed-Kun's army
Well its not a isekai, imo its worse than isekais, the plot/developments are simple, the characters are almost annoying and the mc is barely passable. I give it a 5/10

Fed-Kun's army
when isekai-ed, one should not help sleauths and should let them suffer.

... or at least be transactional at all times.

Well, it's not like I don't know how this will end, but still. It's reached a point where character after character is introduced but the plot doesn't progress very far.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
You know the times when an irresistibel desire overcomes your senses and you only want to gorge on junk food? You know you will regret it, but you do it anyway and then you just feel a tad disappointed with yourself?
Reading this comic is exactly that.

2 point I like to make:
1. no ntr
2. Best artist drawing I ever seen.
This artist draw the best boobs I seen. Both small and big boobs are draw perfectly. The big boobs are in the best ratio, not too big, but still feel like it is big.
The small boobs also very cute with the artist ways of drawing the bras to enhance the cuteness.
Anyway, this the first time I ever write something this embarrassing.
Body ratio is also perfect, the torso feel like a human torso, not the hentai one with shorter torso to enhance boobs size. Character are not too short nor too chad-like. It feel that they are actual highschooler.

The only point which I kind of dislike is the villain look like a stick, but they don't matter, it all about the harem which really heal me from all the ntr sh*t I been trick into reading.

They are complaining about no mobile reception, and not knowing where they are, but no one checks the GPS position?

Dex-chan lover
2 point I like to make:
1. no ntr
2. Best artist drawing I ever seen.
This artist draw the best boobs I seen. Both small and big boobs are draw perfectly. The big boobs are in the best ratio, not too big, but still feel like it is big.
The small boobs also very cute with the artist ways of drawing the bras to enhance the cuteness.
Anyway, this the first time I ever write something this embarrassing.
Body ratio is also perfect, the torso feel like a human torso, not the hentai one with shorter torso to enhance boobs size. Character are not too short nor too chad-like. It feel that they are actual highschooler.

The only point which I kind of dislike IS the villain look like a stick, but they don't matter, it all about the harem which really heal me from all the ntr sh*t I been trick into reading.

When you say no NTR you mean that
the 4 main girls don't get raped and only have consensual sex with MC right?

Also from all the comments that I have read, there is rape actually but it's only on the villain camp where they rape no named girls and some of them kill THEMSELVES.

Is this about right??

Dex-chan lover
A average (read: self-insert) guy without a lick of charisma somehow becomes a "leader" when the environment changed?

Are there any new raws? Its been 5 months so i really hope this gets more translated chapters otherwise i might have to start learning japanese 😭😭

A average (read: self-insert) guy without a lick of charisma somehow becomes a "leader" when the environment changed?
Technically he wasn't ever anti-social, he just one of those survival series otaku that watch Indian dudes build houses out of mud

Dex-chan lover
@BlackLeopard @Unknownguy13

I read some chapters of his novel then I spoiled myself with some of the next ones:

MC will take in refugees from the other camp, even males, but it's ok, no one besides him has rights to touch any girls. It's not like they even try.
In chad camp they are living the life, gangbang rapes, beat your otaku sport... the usual amrite?
One girl from that camp will kill herself because that.
Chad camp will try to overthrow MC but they will get shit.
I believe MC will bang his girls, not sure about if all of them, even the ones who are living in his camp, or only the first 3-4.

Harem, alpha MC... Besides the ending* is kinda good.

About said the ending: Rushed.

Harem novel/manga... monogamy ending KEKW
All 4 girls are in love with MC but when they return to Japan...
...MC marries only one of the girls and the other 3 vanish.
After returning he bangs 1 of the other 3 with the accord of his wife, but just once cuz something something plot.
Before that he didn't meet with the other girls for months.
So much love in this "harem" amrite?
turn the story from trash to undigestable trash in an instant with that ending

Why's this tagged with erotica? It's Suggestive at best, and they regularly just cut away from anything more than kissing.

Users who are viewing this thread