Ishuzoku Reviewers

god fucking damnit I was just about to read those new chapters and they already got taken down??

Dex-chan lover
how do we know that they uploaded an official translation instead of fan translation?

Probably one of the best manga I've read, so proud that it got an adaptation, the line between hentai and anime is no more

Double-page supporter
Seriously, ....... so chapters were up.. but then taken down ??? so now we left with a series with its guts ripped out. Expect us to read and miss chapter 4 to 27s. Might try google searching later.

Double-page supporter
Those chapters that were removed should never have been up. If you want to read the chapters that were removed you can find them through the Official Raw link, or via Amazon.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish okay that makes me feel like asking a dumb question. but, what if you don't read the official translation? how do you do it then?

Double-page supporter
@Granitefish I come here to read manga expecting to have the series in order., not to skip from chapter 4 to 27... This is just like if you were to watch the first two episodes of an anime, then you skip to the last 2 epiosdes... You miss all the development and events. You most likely wouldnt even understand what happened or whats going on. but doesnt matter, I'll just have to find somewhere where they have the whole series. I guess this site likes giving us missing chapters.

Was interest in gving this title a look, as I hear news of a certain anime site getting offended by it and didnt want anyone else to watch it.

Double-page supporter
@Velsy while an understandable view, the fact remains that no non-official translation of those chapters has been done. And by the sites rules, rules that exist for a good reason, the chapters that had been uploaded should not have been uploaded. Complaining that this site doesn't just rip from the Official Translations doesn't really have much bite, as that's one of the major points of this site.

Really if you want to read whatever translations exists you might as well be looking elsewhere for the manga to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Recently I started to visit Mangadex less frequently since chapters are disappearing from everywhere. Hunting for quality scans with translation is such a pain now.

Dex-chan lover
DIVINE WILL. In-universe Bible 2.0, now with recommendations for brothels by Crim.

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

20796.png

Double-page supporter
@Harem_Sovereign Please don't tag me for your site hatred. I agree with their rules regarding official translations. If you want to read the Official Translation of this series then buy the books, If another fan-translation group wants to translate them and upload them here then they can do so. If you don't like how the site operates, there are other options.

Hard to go anywhere without self-centered people going "argh why I gotta work to read manga for free, I paid for this so why service so shitty, if you aren't going to improve stuff (that you can't do anything about) I'm gonna go elsewhere". Alright, cool, just go elsewhere, it's not like this site is making revenue from grumpy freeloaders coming here.

Users who are viewing this thread