Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 16 - Could You Try to Decategorize People?

Dex-chan lover
glad we get the mandatory hot springs chapter with more random booba next. i think they missed a girl, so time to correct that.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is a great lesson to apply irl. And one I myself have been trying to follow for years, generalization is never a good thing imo. Yes there is going to be insane fans in any given media but you have to remember they don't represent the majority, more often then not its going to be a very vocal minority.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so chill about this situation???? They could've died from a fucking bomb! Where did that girl even get a bomb?

And is the fmc gonna start hating all women now? That would only be fair at this point

Aggregator gang
Why is everyone so chill about this situation???? They could've died from a fucking bomb! Where did that girl even get a bomb?

And is the fmc gonna start hating all women now? That would only be fair at this point
I think the explosion was quite minor, I assume it’s just hard do draw and convey how impactful the bomb would actually be. Hence why I think Mio said in this chapter that she would ”only” be seriously hurt, not that she would’ve died.

Regarding getting a bomb, perhaps she made it herself? Considering MC could smell gunpowder suggests that it’s quite poorly made.

Supporter
Mio has been redeemed from "worst girl" to "least favorite girl" with this arc, as far as I'm concerned. :win:

Also character development is good. :thumbsup:

And wow, bomber girl got off with a slap on the wrist :question:

Dex-chan lover
Girl: COMMITS TERRORISTIC ACTION
Idol-chan: Meh.....

Me: WTF HOLY SHIT. Easy drop. Thank you mangaka for having no perspective on this

Dex-chan lover
From what I have seen of idol culture, them clapping for her apologising doesn't seem realistic.
However perhaps I've only seen the bad side. Is there anyone knowledgeable in this area that can confirm or deny this?

Also thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Damn. A chapter without a cliffhanger for a teaser to the next chapter? Guess it's time for the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
You aint gonna arrest her? this bitch walking around with a bomb, a fokin BOMB!

Users who are viewing this thread