Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 21 - What is a New Job?

Oh I was so scared this dude was going to be weird af, but this is gonna be fun.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, ask the guy you just met who just taught your cooking class for a day. They'll be the best wingman.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing one or more of the sharehouse members join the cooking class, Glasses-kun sets his eyes on them and makes MC jealous or it otherwise causes drama.

That, or one of the girls already in his group falls for him, but Glasses-kun fell for them, causes drama. Perhaps she'll also make all of the sharehouse girls jealous by visiting him at the house.

Let's see how right I am...
I could see that happening but I think he eyed up the gyaru looking girl in front of him. I feel like he might go after her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing one or more of the sharehouse members join the cooking class, Glasses-kun sets his eyes on them and makes MC jealous or it otherwise causes drama.

That, or one of the girls already in his group falls for him, but Glasses-kun fell for them, causes drama. Perhaps she'll also make all of the sharehouse girls jealous by visiting him at the house.

Let's see how right I am...
My guess is that the MC will start helping him out trying to get a wife and the act of going out, dressing up, contacting some wife candidates, etc. will make it seem like he is dating someone from his cooking class causing a huge misunderstanding that will end up with all 5 girls at the class to "catch" him in the act just to reveal he was able to set up the glasses guy and some girl from the class.

To further theorize, just after that he will either quit or be fired from that job and we'll be back to status quo for a while (until he starts his own business/restaurant/hotel to end the series)

Dex-chan lover
That was fcking random but ok ig? I’ll hold off on my opinions on this chapter for 2 or 3 chapters, wait to see where it’s going

Dex-chan lover
He should be asking this man.
pb2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The chicks then the gyroids had me laughing out loud

Thanks everyone who worked on he translation

Dex-chan lover
Game knows game 😂
Really hope he keeps the job and doesn't just get fired after a week.
I would feel so bad for him :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread