Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so desperate for a girl when you got yourself a bunch of chicks at home to begin with, bruh
None of them made such an open offer, so he probably thinks they're out of his league. Why does he think that way? Because of the very same damn person that he's now comforting. I can't even :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine someone sh!t on your old Honda and send it back to you while you're enjoying 5 new models of Tesla/Audi/Lamborghini. Ain't no way bro :haa:

Be a man, bang her for the last time, and then leave
I've seen a lot of pussy ass bitches here talking big about dignity it's really funny

If mc decides to reconcile with her, he can be considered a c**kold. However, it’s Sasuga’s favorite plot twist - emotional swings, she used in both Good ending and Domekano quite often

Double-page supporter
I bet she is pregnant, knows it, got dropped and is now DESPERATE for her backup plan to work

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, she left you to go get dicked down by some other dude, wanted to marry him, and is only coming back to you cause he dumped her ass. Wtf are you doing?

Double-page supporter
I understand first loves a bitch but I gotta say it......MA BOI YOU FOLDED GAWD DAMN IT

Users who are viewing this thread