Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Randomly spot lots of discussion on this manga ch on Reddit

Check out just this chapter to see what's up (never read this manga before)

wtf is this spineless male lead and manipulative ex nonsense.

Look up author

Sasuga Kei

Well that immediately all makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand all the hate. This development is 100% realistic, and much more so than some of the developments with the sharehouse girls.

Supporter
This is so fuckin' ass. I am sick of these overly-compassionate decisions from people who've been hurt by their exes.
Maybe not all that compassionate. Dude's pushing thirty and the one person who ever even pretended to take his dreams seriously enough to enter into an actual relationship with him that pointed toward those dreams is tempting him with that possibility again. Yeah, she wrecked him once. But desperation can make a guy, y'know, desperate.

It's amazing this dude was told by her directly he is just a second choice, a back up, that she would never choose him if she wasn't dumped and the only thing this guy thinks is how pitiful she is and how he must help her? I get she is his first love, his first gf but there also exists self respect and a human needs that as much as he needs love. When she dumped him she made it clear she values money more than love and I really doubt she won't do it again. She just needs an emotional loser like the mc but with more money and mc is dumped in an instant maybe even humiliated by her by fucking the rich guy in their bed lol

Dex-chan lover
there also exists self respect and a human needs that as much as he needs love
Lol. Lmao. You can't imagine the number of relationships in which people seek love (and, well, financial stability) at the cost of not just self-respect, but basic dignity. Consider as an obvious example the households where domestic violence happens.

Dex-chan lover
I mean at this point you can't even trust her, being a back up option... Mc gonna be dumb if he still goes with it. How long until she dumps him again when she finds some richer guy again.

I was a back up plan once too, its hard to deal with it when you love the person, but aint no way he should get back to that girl, just let it go, trust me, its liberating

The only way I am willing to accept an ending is if he gives her the old Kum and Go, the old Squirt and Shirk, the old Skeet and Yeet. Get him some booty, and back on Begone Thot duty.

Fed-Kun's army
My man, my advice as a dumbass who once had experience this situation before, you had made a dumbass decision :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Have a little more self respect dude. She laid out the facts that you are her backup option, her second choice, her safe pick. She emotionally wrecked you, disrespected you, and clearly didnt care until she lost her ticket to a life of luxury
Like the audacity of this bitch
From the start she kick him out and told to his face she got a better gig
And now she doesn’t bother to hide the fact that she got dumped
Bitch 2 for 2

Group Leader
She didn't even bother cleaning the room before inviting the guy in
df0.jpg
it looks like there's a TV in her hair

Double-page supporter
what a crazy psychotic bitch. You're nothing more than a backup plan, she will dump your ass AGAIN as soon as she finds someone better, which won't be hard because you're a massive beta cuck. Slap her in the face and get out of there

Dex-chan lover
Going back to your ex especially in his situation is the same as eating your own vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread