Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

Group Leader
That’s actually really shitty that once she was broken up with she just went back to her ex, there wasn’t any real regret beforehand it seems. Big red flag for just using them to not be alone that would likely just end up with the same issues all over again once she finds someone else.
unfortunately very common IRL. The author is making this manga realistic.

Group Leader
sasuga, sasuga kei, as I expected from the domekano mangaka

This is my first time reading this author's work. I love the whole "sasuga, sasuga kei" emotives that comes with their work.

PS. why do I like reading stories that make me question the author? please help

Dex-chan lover
Checked chapter 1 again, she is straight garbage. Kind of the gold digger status type of garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for this guy to gently turn her down and make a stupid speech about how she needs to learn self-respect, and they amicably part ways, with her having gained new insights into fixing her life through his incredible wisdom
I’d be fine with that, so long as she gets removed from the story, she was absolutely unnecessary; unless he’s going to realize he has feelings for one of the other girls because of her, but still, do that and get her out of the story

Dex-chan lover
YOU BETA ASS MF!!!!!

WHY TF WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO HER AGAIN????

Hiromi was kind of chadlike UNTIL this chapter, if the next chapter isn't him rejecting her, every bit of my respect for him will go right down the toilet

Dex-chan lover
Hoping he is just a kind idiot like previous chapters and this is just a fakeout

Users who are viewing this thread