Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 24 - What is an Ex-Girlfriend?

I swear if this turns into bigger than it already is, I will stop reading. Man, she is just a cheater. Fuck her, I cannot put enough energy into this if this is the forced fucking drama author trying to pull.

It is not even that I do not think people do not change, but she has not. She just now single and regrets not having a decent dude on the hook. She does not care for you, and will not suddenly do so now that she is suffering, she is back for herself.

And even when she does change, do not have a relationship with her, it will just be mentally taxing and shitty on your end and hers. Let her find someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Calm down boys, it's not the worst, FOR NOW...... He might dump her after the kiss and go out of the room.
THERE STILL HOPE.... LET'S GIVE OUR MC HOPE.
NEXT CHARAPTER WE WILL SEE IF HE IS A CHAD OR A CUCK.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't even bother cleaning the room before inviting the guy in
df0.jpg

Group Leader
Ugh, why the fuck did he just letting her ba— oh yeah, it's Sasuga Kei. Almost forgot who the mangaka is.

Dex-chan lover
The ex-GF is the kind of woman that the sooner you cut her loose, the better. Also, she's really didn't worth of your time or kindness. It's better if you just kick her out of your life.

Dex-chan lover
WHY MUST HE BE A SIMP?
Don't enable this monkey branching behaviour and take the chick back because it didn't work out with the Chad or Tyrone she dumped you for. She dumped you. Stay away from her. Tell her to leave you alone.
This is actually really shit for MC and I am beyond annoyed with this development.

Dex-chan lover
That’s actually really shitty that once she was broken up with she just went back to her ex, there wasn’t any real regret beforehand it seems. Big red flag for just using them to not be alone that would likely just end up with the same issues all over again once she finds someone else.
Monkey branching is the term.
Always swinging to the branch that's higher up and hoping that if she falls from one of those she can just grab onto a previously abandoned branch at a lower level.
It happens IRL too and is beyond disgusting behaviour

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm down for the shenanigans. I do hope Hiromi will shape up (because we all know his ex is no good at all), but fuck it I'm here to have fun and revel in the drama and questionable choices. Sasuga hasn't let me down yet in that department.

Speaking of which, I can always count on her to draw luscious, uncensored boobs. Much appreciated.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that's a kiss to determine if there are any lingering feelings, and then turning her down the next chapter, or if things get too heated and lead to see, may he use that as a litmus to cut her off.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing One guy bettering himself for his dream woman: "He's so delusional!"

Seeing his bitch of an Ex that dumped him in the coldest way possible: "But we were in a relationship ..."

Clearly this has got to be a joke.

Dex-chan lover
I am genuinely confused why some of you are reading this if you can't stand the way Sasuga Kei writes a story.
I think this is my first work of theirs, I checked some of their other stuff and all I saw in the final chapters were people smadge about it, are there any stories of their that end up satisfying? Or like is there a reason they become controversial

Users who are viewing this thread